Chapter 40: Who Posted These?!!

Brit: You and Joey! Is it weird that I think you to will be cute together?

Joey: Shane! Brittani just saw us kiss!

Shane: She knows Joey!

Joey: Yay!

Shane: Why are you excited?

Joey : I...don't....know?

Brit: Ohhh Joey!

Shane: I'll be back in a few minutes Joey, Ok?

Joey: Yeah, yeah... *Head falls onto pillow*

Brit: Is he drunk?

Shane: Just a little...

[Shane's POV]

We left the room and went back down to the party. It looked like more people had showed up. Brittani sat on a free spot on the couch, I stood up talking to her.

Brit: ME, YOU AND JOEY SHOULD MAKE A VIDEO TOGETHER!

Shane: Oh my God!!! YES!

Brit: We should go out for lunch sometime and organise it!

Shane: We should do it sometime next week!

We both got really excited about doing a video together again! It's been too long!

Shane: Do you know the time? I forgot my phone...

Brit: Yeah... *Checks phone* It's 12:20.

Shane: REALLY! How long have we been talking?!

Brit: Nooo! I have to go now! I need to get up early tomorrow for one of my fiesta movement missions!

Shane: Awww! Congratulations on the car by the way!

Brit: Thank you, I'll talk to you soon Shane! Bye

Shane: See ya Brittani!

Brittani got up and walked over to Luke, she said something to him, hugged him, then left the house. I stood up about to go and check on Joey. I turned to my left trying to step forward but I ended up bumping into someone.

Shane: Shit sorry! Wait...Lisa? What are you still doing here?

Lisa had her phone in her hand and quickly put it by her side as if she was hiding something.

Lisa: Benny decided we should stay for a little while longer.

Shane: Ohh, is everything ok?

Lisa: Yeah...I'm just....texting my mom....

Was this an excuse? Why do I care...I don't.

Shane: So...I'll see you around.

Lisa: Yeah...bye

She scurried off quickly and started talking among a group of people Benny was with. After a while of me being a loner and sitting by myself, people started to leave because it was getting pretty late. Every couple of minutes, a group of people would leave. Finally it was just me, Luke, Ingrid, Jason, Alex, Lisa, Benny, Meghan and Jimmy left in the house.

Meghan: It's really late guys, we're going to leave now....bye!

Meghan and Jimmy left the house, Lisa and Benny had fallen asleep next to each other on the a cushion chair.  Jason and Alex went to their rooms and it was now just me, Luke and Ingrid.

Luke: Do you want to spend the night here Shane? It's a little too late for you to drive home plus it's going to be very hard getting Joey home.

Shane: Are you sure?

Luke: Yes I'm sure! I'm going to Ingrid's now to stay at her place...just go up and sleep in my bed next to Joey.

Shane: Thank you Luke!

I got up and hugged Luke, he picked up his jacket and walked out with Ingrid. Now that they were gone I went to Luke's room and got into the bed next to Joey. He was not for waking up so I snuggled up close to him and fell asleep.

*Morning*

[Joey's POV]

I woke up on Luke's bed next to Shane. I drank way too much last night! My head was pounding and every time I moved a little I felt nauseous. Shane's arms were wrapped around me and he was breathing softly on my neck. I grabbed my phone that happened to be on the nightstand. It was 11.35 and the house seemed very quiet. I'd better not get up and wake Shane. Boooyy I hoped I didn't do anything stupid last night!

Texting Luke

Joey: Where are you if I'm sleeping in your bed?

Luke: I stayed in Ingrid's. Is Shane with you?

Joey: Yes of course he is? Why?

Luke: You might want to wake him to check twitter, tumblr and or facebook with you.

Joey: WHY?

What the hell is going on? I started to shake Shane to get him to wake up.

Shane: Hey...

Joey: Shane! Luke told me to check twitter and stuff!

Shane: Why?

Joey: I don't know but he told me to check it with you!

Shane: OPEN IT THEN!

I logged onto twitter as soon as I could. I was on my feed and people were mentioning me in posts over and over again with the hashtag #Shoey.

Shane: It's probably just people screenshotting our second kiss on camera from the #AskJoey we shot the other day!

I opened one of the tweets. It was a picture of me and Shane.

Shane: What is it?

Joey: Is this us last night?

[Shane's POV]

Oh no! It was a pic of me and Joey kissing last night at the party! Who posted this!

Shane: Who the fuck!

Joey: Here's another!

Joey showed me his phone, this time it was a picture of me and Joey sleeping next to each other...

Joey: This is from us in this bed right now!

Shane: Someone in this house posted these! WHO POSTED THESE! Check all their twitters!

Joey checked Jason's, Alex's, Lisa's and Benny's account. None of them had posted the pictures. We searched the whole way through all the tweets tagged with #Shoey and found the original person who tweeted it.

Joey: It's just a really random account?

Shane: So someone went and made a random account so they could post these pictures!

Joey: Shane......everyone knows now.

Shane: Knows what?

Joey: About us...

_________________________________________-

DUN DUN DUUUUN! I'm writing the next chapter as soon as this is posted so expect that soon! Thanks on 1,000 votes and 90,000 reads! You are all truly amazing!

Gooooooodbye!

Follow me on Twitter - @joey4shane

Follow me on Instagram - ShoeyDawceffa

Follow my Shoey tumblr - shanedawson-joeygraceffa.tumblr.com