Chapter 55: #AskShoey 2.0! You Like This One?

[Shane's POV]

We were standing backstage. Lisa was on the other side, she was using a different entrance than me and Joey for...some reason.

Shay Carl was the announcer for us to come out of stage.

Joey: Nervous?

Shane: Only for one reason, and its her.

Joey: Not even the fact that it's our first time in front of a crowd of fans as a couple.

Shane: That doesn't bother me, that rules!

Shay Carl: Okay everyone! It's time for YouTube's biggest new couple to come on stage! Are you ready?

*girls scream*

Shay Carl: Shane Dawson and Joey Graceffa with Lisa Schwartz!

As we walked out on stage, we both waved and jumped around. We sat at the table, I sat in the middle (Bad idea) Joey sat to my right, and Lisa to my left. Each of us had a mic mounted onto the table.

Shane: Hey everyone! * Waves*

There was atleast a couple hundred people in the crowd watching us, screaming, taking pictures, some crazy fans even tried to jump on stage, but obviously failed.

Joey: So you're all just going to ask the three of us questions?

Lisa: Who's first?

A guy walked around the audience with a mic, handing it to the person asking the question.

Fan 1: Shane, Joey! How long has Shoey really been a thing?

Shane: Uhhh....

Joey: A couple weeks?

Shane: yeah, it hasn't been that long, but it feels like it!

Joey: So much has happened within the time of us being together already, that it really feels like a couple months!

Joey: Next?

Fan 2: Lisa, what was your reaction to Shane breaking up with you? Did he tell you he was gay?

Lisa: Umm, I mean I was upset, who wouldn't be? He actually broke up with me very calmly and soft. He broke my heart...but he did say it was because he was gay, there were no fake excuses.

Lisa was very honest, I looked over my shoulder at her and smiled. Were we seeing the old Lisa again? Or was she just acting for the fans?

Fan 3: How did you and Joey happen, Shane?

Shane: This is a looong story...so, I don't think Lisa knows this but, Joey was actually in our apartment at the time we broke up...I "hid" him in the office. Um, so when Lisa walked out after we broke up, I went into Joey, crying my fucking eyes out! And I was like "I'm going to have to live with my mom again!" And Joey said "No! You should come live with me" then that's what I did. I waited til the next morning before I told Joey I was gay...I thought I had to because I didn't want to be like a few weeks later "Oh hey Joey, I'm gay and in love with you!" Instead I did that right away! Like an hour later...we were talking about YouTube comments and how people assumed we were both gay, I was like...well at least they are right about me!

Joey: And that's when I cut Shane off and was like "Me too!"

Shane: I told Joey then that I really liked him, surprisingly he liked me back, and now we've been together ever since then.

There were so many "Awe's" from the fans!

Fan 4: What happened to your faces? What's with the cuts and bruises?