Chapter 111: Pre-Wedding Jitters

(Read the authors note at the end for important info on the ending of 'Joey For Shane')

-------

*2 Months later, day before Christmas Eve*

Joey: One week Shaney, we'll be married!

Shane: I'm starting to feel nervous, I just want the day to go perfectly. After all it is our wedding day!

Joey: So far everything is perfect. We have catering organised and the photography thanks to Sawyer.

Shane: Maid of honour, Nicole, your best man, Luke.

Joey: Music, a mix of YouTubers that Luke picked out.

Shane We would still be planning this if it weren't for Ingrid taking time to help is set this up.

Joey: We wouldn't be getting married until 2015 if it weren't for her help.

Shane: One week.

[Shane's POV]

Joey lay in bed next to me. The stress of organising our wedding had gotten to us both and we needed to relax. The wedding was 100 percent ready and I couldn't lie about being nervous. It will be the biggest day of my life.

Joey: I have to go to Luke's today.

Shane: What for?

Joey: Oh ummm... he's going to help me decide on a music schedule for the wedding.

Shane: Something you definitely don't need my view on. I'm staying in the apartment with the dogs all day.

Joey: You mean house?

Shane: It's been two months and I still call the house an apartment.

Joey: The Shoey house

Shane: I just can't wait. Soon to be the Graceffa household.

Joey: Come to think about all this, a year ago I never thought I'd be getting married this soon, especially to you. I couldn't be happier.

Shane: I know what will make you a million times happier.

Joey: I've already got you. How do I top that?

"Uh huh... you're a bottom." I laughed, Joey covered his face with embarrassment.

Joey: NOT WHAT I MEANT SHANE!

Shane: I know, but seriously, I know something amazing that'll make your life complete.

"What? To be a top?" Joey said sarcastically.

[Joey's POV]

Shane started laughing at my sarcasm, snorting ever few seconds. His laugh was the cutest.

Shane: Ha. No.

Joey: Ugh! Just tell me?

Shane: Kids, Joey. A real family.

Joey: WHAT?

Shane: Yeah, I thought about it and found that I want kids as soon as possible. When you're ready though. No rushing into things.

Joey: When is it considered too early for kids? I'm 22, I can handle a little one running around after me.

Shane: Really? I thought you'd want to get a career first. Acting or modelling or whatever.

Joey: I can still go to auditions Shane. Having a kid won't hold me back.

Shane: How soon? I mean, how soon do you want kids?