Chapter 91: My Hero

[Joey's POV]

I stood at the bathroom door and talked to Shane who was on the other side.

Joey: Sorry Shane...

Shane opened the door and came out, dressed and his hair still soaked.

Shane: Nah its fine...just make sure when you edit the footage you either blur most of...IT, or crop the part of the screen out!

Joey: I will!

Shane: Now come here so I can have a pay back kiss!

Joey: A what?

Shane pulled me in front of him and brought us closer together.

Joey: Truce?

Shane kissed me. He put his forehead on mine and smiled while looking deep into my eyes.

Shane: I'll get you back...

Joey: This is going to turn out to be a war!

Shane: Shoey world war three!

Joey: Wait are you serious?

Shane: I'm dead serious!

Joey: Ha..bring it!

Shane grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into him for the second time.

Shane: Ohhhh it's on!

He began to kiss me again, but more passionately. He pushed me down onto the bed and crawled on top of me.

Joey: Is this your style of payback, cause I like it!

Shane: No, this is just fun! I'll get my payback! Now hurry and make breakfast!

Joey: *sighs*

Shane: What?

Joey: I was kinda hoping we could do what we were doing for a bit longer...

Shane: We can do that for as long as you want later...

Shane got up and walked out from the bedroom, leaving me sitting on the bed.

Joey: I'm holding you to that!

Shane: Good!

As I walked out of the bedroom, Shane went into the office.

New Message From: Tyler Oakley

Tyler: Hey do you and Shane want to come hang out with me, Luke and a few other people later?

Joey: Shane?

"Yeah?" He shouted out to me in the kitchen from the office.

Joey: Do you want to hang out with Tyler, Luke and others later?

Shane came out of the office...

Shane: Umm...I don't really feel like going anywhere today...you could go if you want.

Joey: Why not?

Shane: I don't feel like it, anyways I have to film a few videos, so while you're gone I could do that.

Joey: You're going to be in drag aren't you...

Shane: It's my job...

Joey: I'm not judging... *laughs*

Joey: It's only going to be me, Shane is going to be busy!

Tyler: Aww, would have been nice to have him with us! We'll all be at Luke's house at around 7?