Chapter 99: Lisa Ships It

[Lisa's POV]

Another day in hospital. I was informed that I could leave tomorrow morning finally. But the bad news, the doctors told me the odds of me getting my memory back are low. So low that they said there was a better chance of Shane being straight. I think what they were trying to say was that it was near impossible. My mom stayed with the whole time I was hospitalised and told me stories of things I couldn't remember.

Lisa: Hey mom?

Lisa's mom: Yes sweety?

Lisa: Can you tell me about him?

Lisa's mom: About who?

Lisa: Shane.

Lisa's Mom: Ohhh.

Lisa: What?

Lisa's mom: There's quite a lot to tell.

Lisa: You have plenty of time to tell!

Lisa's mom: The full story might upset you.

Lisa: *Gasps* Was he, a bad boyfriend?

Lisa's mom: No.

Lisa: Then what, what might make me upset?

Lisa's mom: I'll just tell you, from the beginning.

I expected this to take a while.

Lisa's mom: Everything I'm about to tell you is from stories you or your friends have told me, so I'm just retelling them. You and Shane met on set of a video shoot, Benny and Rafi Fine's.

Lisa: I know them!

Lisa's mom: You've known them a lot longer than you have known Shane.

Lisa: Continue.

Lisa's mom: You already knew who Shane was because he was popular on YouTube before hand.

She told me how me and Shane got together, how we started dating and told me about our relationship up until the near end of it.

Lisa's mom: Shane kissed Joey for a dare video, that you were totally fine with.

Lisa: I was?

Lisa's mom: Yeah, I suppose you just figured it meant nothing to him,when really that's what made him fall for Joey.

Lisa: I never ever would've thought.

Lisa's mom: Here's the real shocker, Shane was going to propose to you.

Lisa: HE WAS?

Lisa's mom: Yep, him and Joey got the apartment ready and he waited for you to come home.

Lisa: Where was Joey?

Lisa's mom: He stayed in the office.

Lisa: So did he propose or what happened?

Lisa's mom: When. You got home Shane took you to the couch and was about to ask you to marry him, but he snapped out of it and told you he was gay.

Lisa: What was my reaction?

Lisa's mom: You told him to be out of the apartment by the next day then you came and stayed with me for the night.

Lisa: Luckily I had you to go to!

Lisa's mom: You were really upset when you came to my house. You stormed out on Shane. I don't know what exactly happened next but you told me that Shane then went to Joey, in the office, and since you were kicking Shane out, Joey offered Shane to live with him, and he accepted. Neither of them knew at the time that they were both in love with each other. They started dating a few days after that I think.