Chapter 4: Mixed Emotions

[Joey's POV]

It was getting late, 12am to be exact.I just want to go back to my empty apartment and try and forget about this night! I finally told someone my biggest secret ever, that I am in love with Shane Dawson and now Shane is proposing to Lisa who will for sure say yes! I mean who wouldn't say yes to Shane! He's just amazing! Uggh...this is just my luck, I fall in love with a guy that isn't gay and clearly doesn't love me back. He brought me into his closet to help him pick something to wear. I picked up a shirt, tie, blazer and pants. He got changed in front of me which was kinda awkward but amazing at the same time.Why do people call him fat? His body is perfect! Fit and muscular at the same time!

Joey: Shane? I'm gunna take off now is that ok?

Shane:Actually could you stay? Lisa's gunna be here any minute and I want to give you a huge hug when she says yes.

Joey: You wanna hug me when you get engaged?

Shane: Of course!

Joey:Ok I'll stay, but only for the hug.

[Shane's POV] 

Yes! He's going to stay! I will need someone to go to quickly if she says no, and Joey for sure is the person I wanna go to. He's helped me before with emotional times. I told him to go into my office and wait. He asked if he could use my computer while he waited. I told him yeah but just not to play any videos in case Lisa hears it. He went in and I shut the door as he entered. the front door bell rang. I ran to the door knowing it would be Lisa. I opened the door to a surprised Lisa. She looked into the apartment from the front door.

Lisa: Shane, what's going on?

Shane: Come on in.

I smiled like a clown at this point I was that happy with what was about to happen, but I also didn't want it to happen at the same time. Why are my feelings so mixed! I love Lisa, but I love Joey....AM I GAY?!