Chapter 60: Why Do You Need Permission?

[Shane's POV]

Nicole started the car, and was about to drive off.

Nicole: Oh my god! Who is the baby's dad?!

Shane: Me...

Nicole: WHAT! HOW?!

Shane: Umm...

Joey: Lisa..."used" Shane...

Nicole: What do you mean?

Joey: She forced it upon Shane to do it...

Nicole: As in...ra-

Joey: Sexual assault...

Nicole: What's wrong with that woman!

Joey: Jealously...

Nicole: I'm sure that was horrible having that happen...

Shane: It was...thankfully Joey had ran in and stopped it...

Nicole: Next time I go out to see you both in LA, can I personally go to her apartment and...

Shane: Kick her ass? Yeah of course!

Joey: I'll take Sawyer!

Nicole: Sawyer? What has he got to do with it?

Shane: Oh shit, this will make you laugh! Sawyer...and Lisa...are boyfriend and girlfriend.

Nicole: After what Sawyer did to the two of you! He's with a girl!

Shane: He's bi.

Joey: Lisa was the one that got him to come up to us at the restaurant! After, they started a relationship.

Nicole: They're both whores!

Joey: Nicole!

Nicole: They are! The two of them have put you both through hell!

Joey: They have no idea what we've got in for them! Where are we going to first?

Nicole: Our mom and Bob are away all night, so you'll stay in dad's house tonight.

Joey: Aww! I can't wait to see Jett!

*30 Minutes Later*

We pulled up outside Joey's dad's house. I was getting panicked, what if Joey's dad doesn't like me! What if he thinks it's weird that Joey's in a gay relationship with me!

Nicole: Our dad will love you Shane! Don't worry about it!

Shane: ha...

Joey got out of the car first and grabbed his bag and suitcase from the trunk and walked to the front door. He was too far away to be able to hear my conversation with Nicole.

Shane: Quick Nicole before Joey comes back!

I instantly had her attention.

Nicole: Is this about your plan?

Shane: Yeah! Tomorrow morning, I need you to get Joey out from the house...bring him to your moms!

Nicole: He'll want you to come to!

Shane: This is where your acting needs to come into play...say to him just to let me stay in bed...I'll pretend I'm sleeping! Tell him I'll see her another time during our trip!

Nicole: Why do you need to stay in the house?

Joey came walking back down the driveway and to the back of the car again. I raised my finger up to my lips and pressed in against it.

He was back at the door to the house.

Nicole: So?

Shane: I'm going to-