Chapter 16: To The Bedroom

[Joey's POV]

Shane put his phone down onto the nightstand, ha walked over to the camera on the tripod and turned it off. I stood there watching him angrily because I wanted to put clothes on. He approached me and stood looking into my eyes. I felt as if he was trying to hypnotize me. His eyes were just glaring at me. I couldn't help but smile back at him. He whipped away the towel I had covering myself, making me stand in front of him completely....naked. I felt awkward and wanted to cover myself, but I didn't, instead I looked straight at Shane and kissed him without hesitation. I completely forgot that I was naked during the kiss. I guided him into the bedroom and he lay on the bed. I lay on top of him again, forgetting I was butt naked! He started to unbutton his shirt as I helped. I ripped it off of him. We stopped kissing so he could take off his jeans, and as soon as they were off of him he re-attached his lips to mine.

[Shane's POV]

Joey was naked! I was half naked! Were we about to....? All I know that if I was gunna have my first time with anyone, it would be him. Obviously him! I ended up being on top of him, laying on the bed. I moved my lips from his lips to his neck, trying to locate his sweet spot. Within seconds he began to moan. He was actually liking this!

Shane: Joey? Are you sure you wanna do t-

Joey: Yes!

____________________________________________________

And that's all I can write for now! I really would like to continue this scene, but I'm afraid if I do it'll turn out horribly wrong! HELP! Would you like me to try and go into "More detail" I can't promise any 50 Shades of Grey scene though!! Next Chapter tomorrow as I need to sleep! Also sorry it's short, I want to see the response I get before moving on...please comment telling if you think it's going well!

Goooooodbye