Chapter 39: Unexpected Guest

[Shane's POV]

Shane: Now we have something to look forward to tonight!

Joey: It's about time I get a night out! I'm going to shower now...I'll be right back....no pranks this time!

Shane: Damn it! Just kidding...I'll vlog or something.

Joey took his shirt off and threw it in a laundry basket by the bedroom door. I took out my phone and began vlogging.

Shane: Hey whats up you guys. I'm sat here in the apartment again...Joey and I are going to Luke Conards YouTube house party thing? But that isn't for a few hours so I'm just going to sit around the apartment until then. I mean I could possibly prank Joey...but that could just go horribly wrong again. *Points at bruised nose* Tip...never....EVER! Try to scare Joey Graceffahhh! It WILL go wrong! Do you guys wanna see my room? I haven't done much at all in it but it's a little different

*walks into room*

Shane: Basically there is a bed there, a computer, a dresser and that is it. Joey's back print is kind've in the wall ha! Alright I'm gunna stop vlogging now!

I stopped recording on my phone and set it down on the coffee table. Joey was still in the shower and I was bored as fuck! Should I check comments on me and Joey's #AskShoey ?

I went into the extra room I was portraying as my bedroom. I went onto the computer, logged on YouTube and checked the video. There were thousands of comments! And about 80% were about Shoey but the rest were hate comments! People were blowing up! They really wanted Shoey to be a thing...it already was, we just don't want them to know yet.

Joey: Shane?

Shane: I'm in here Joey!

Joey: I'm not used to you being in this room. What are you doing?

Shane: Reading comments from the askshoey. People are crazy!

Joey: The best part about it all is that they don't know we're together....they can suspect it but not know the actual answer.

Shane: Woah, you've only got a towel around your waist!

Joey: Yeah, so?

Shane: Nothing...

Joey: Give me an hour and I'll be dressed!

Shane: I'm timing you...

Joey ran out of the room and into the closet, I could hear him shuffling through his selection of clothes.

[Joey's POV]

Good! I got a decent outfit to wear. I changed into the outfit as fast as I could. I wore a super dry tank top with a hoodie over the top, and of course a pair of super skinny jeans! Next I need to dry my hair.

[Shane's POV]

I could hear Joey drying his hair. He was already in the room for 15 minutes....quicker than usual!

Shane: 15 minutes gone Joey!

Joey: WHAT!

He couldn't hear me because of the hair dryer.

[Joey's POV]

Shooot! Did he say 15 minutes gone? Dry hair!

Shane walked into the room and leaned against the door frame.

Shane: Hey...

Joey: Hi?

Shane: You do realise there is only 2 minutes left?

Joey: NO WAY!

I started rushing to finish drying my hair!

Shane: I'm kidding Joey...