Chapter 103: Missed Our Flight

[Shane's POV]

Shane: Hey Joey wake up...

Joey: huh? Did we fall asleep?

Shane: You fell asleep, I tried...but failed.

Joey: How long was I out for?

Shane: You do the math, it was at around 10:45am when you fell asleep, and it's now noon.

Joey: Umm, ok so I was a sleeping for over an hour.

Shane: Yeah that's right.

Joey: I need to edit the vlog for today and post it!

Shane: So?

Joey: That means I have to get up, I'm a sleepy boy and don't want too!

Shane: You're going to get nothing done if you stay in bed! It's our last day in Boston get up!

Joey: Alright alright...

Shane: By the way, you took your shirt off in your sleep, so don't act surprised when you get up and realise you're shirtless and assume I took it off for you, for my own pleasure.

Joey: Okay...

Shane: But I probably would have taken it off for my own pleasure if you hadn't already so...this topic is as useless as my dad.

Joey tried hiding his giggles, he couldn't hold them back then ended up just laughing out loud.

Shane: What was funny about that, the fact that I admitted I'd take your shirt off in your sleep, or that I called my "dad" useless.

Joey: Uhh, both.

*Door knocks*

Joey quickly turned, looked at the door, then gazed back at me. He gave me a questionable look and I shrugged.

Joey: Come in?

The door swung open, Nicole was leaning against the white-painted door frame, arms crossed and eyes wide.

Nicole: You guys only getting outta bed now?

Shane and Joey: Yeah.

Nicole: Oh, I came in to ask you both if you wanted to go out for brunch with our dad...but by the looks of things you can't.

Joey: Yes we can. We'll only take a couple minutes to get dressed.

Nicole: Okay then great! We'll be waiting downstairs for you.

Nicole left the room, closing the door behind her.

Shane: FOOOOOD!

Joey went over to his suitcase and opened it up, he grabbed out a t-shirt and his usual skinny jeans but he forgot something...

Shane: Joey? Are you forgetting something?

"Am I?" Joey asked as he looked down to see what he was holding. "I think I have everything."

Shane: Think about it Joey.

Joey: I am, and I'm pretty sure I have everything.

Shane: REALLY think about it! What goes on before your pants?

Joey: Ohhhh.

Shane: Yeah, yeah..."oh"

Joey: What do you mean by that?!

Shane: You so forgot them on purpose.

Joey: Sure I did, because I'd definitely want to go around without boxers on.