Chapter 95: Ex-Boyfriend

Wattpad is being really messed up, so don't be surprised if this chapter is really fucked up also!

----------------------

[Shane's POV]

Shane: Hey Joey! Wake up! Check this out!

Joey: Wha- what is it.

Joey didn't budge from the position he was in on the couch, he just opened his eyes and watched as I pointed to the TV which I had just turned on. The news channel was the first thing that came on, but the current report caught my attention.

News Anchor: Last night at around 11:30pm, a man, reportedly on his phone crashed into another driver in a small Los Angeles estate.

Joey: You told me something about a car accident last night?

Shane: Yeah! This is the full story!

News Anchor: The man, whose identity is unknown, is reported to be dead, whilst the driver of the other vehicle has suffered serious injuries.

Shane: Fuck...

Joey: Is it bad if I say that out of the two drivers the guy on the phone should be the one of the two drivers to die...it was his fault.

Shane: I guess so...

News Anchor: Lisa Schwartz, or more commonly known as lisbug on her popular YouTube channel, was the driver of the collided car. She is currently in hospital being treated for her injuries.

Shane: LISA!

Joey: Like, the Lisa, Lisa Schwartz that crazy bit-

Shane: Now isn't a good time to call her a bitch.

Joey: Finally something bad happened to her!

Shane: You don't even feel bad for her at all?

Joey: NO! Why should I after everything she's put the two of us through!

New Message From: Sawyer Hartman

Sawyer: Please tell me you're seeing whats on the news!

Shane: Seeing it, can't believe it.

Sawyer: How do ya feel about it?

Shane: I don't feel anything...

Sawyer: Me neither, I don't want to seem evil and see something harsh...after all she could have died.

Shane: That's what I'm thinking...

Joey: Uhh Shane?

Shane: What?

Joey: Are you okay? You look kinda scared?

Shane: I don't know, I think because Lisa was in an accident scares me...

Joey: Why does it scare you? She had it coming! What do you call that thing, do good things good things happen, do bad things and it come back to haunt you?

Shane: Karma?

Joey: That! And she got what she deserved for the bad things?

Shane: We need to go to that hospital and see her.

Joey: Wait, why?!

Shane: Because.

Joey: Because what?

Shane: Think about it, this could be the last chance we have to talk to her before she leaves the hospital and disappears!

Joey: I'm not going...