Chapter 74: Panic.

[Shane's POV]

The realtor stepped outside of the apartment to make a phone call. Giving Joey a chance!

*Vlogging*

Joey: Hello there everyone! You have never seen this place before! Well...remember when I tweeted I'm looking for a new place? Here it is! This is me and Shane's new home!

Shane: We move in Friday or Saturday!

Joey: Oooo! So exciting!

Shane: And we have a new neighbour!

Joey: Oh neighbour?

Whitney appeared from one of the bedrooms!

Whitney: That's me!

Joey: We're going to be living right across the hall from her!

Whitney: Good luck! You'll see A-LOT! Of me!

Joey: yay...I mean YAY!

Shane: I can't wait to move out!

Joey: I'll give you guys a look around the place!

Joey walked around the apartment vlogging. The excitement was showing in his voice as he kept cutting himself off saying something like "oooo!" or "Oh-my-gosh!" At least he's happy.

"How'd it go at the police station?" Whitney whispered.

Shane: Ok...

Whitney: Shane?

Shane: hmph...it was fine...they're going to try and track the guy down by getting our flight information.

Whitney: Shane...I'm worried about the two of you...

Shane: Why?!

Whitney: You're always like...down. And Joey...I don't know what's up with Joey...

Shane: There's something up with Joey?!

Whitney: Haven't you noticed? He's got like...anger issues. I don't see him everyday like you do, but when I am with him, he's mad!

Shane: He isn't now!

Whitney: Because he's happy about the new place!

Shane: I'm the problem...there's nothing up with him.

Whitney: Just look after yourselves Shane.

Shane: Go back to Joey's anger problems! What problems!          

Whitney: When he lashed out on Sawyer at that house gathering thing at his house...

Shane: You know why he did that!

Whitney: And the second time he did it, he put Sawyer through a table!

Shane: Sawyer shouldn't be such a dick then!

Whitney: THROUGH - A - TABLE Shane!

Shane: Sawyer got his own back for that by smashing Joey's head with a piece of wood!

Whitney: Then you punched Sawyer...

Shane: Uhh... then Sawyer attacked us at that restaurant!

Whitney: And when Lisa...did what she did to you...Joey took down a frigging door!

Shane: He saved me from that whore!

Whitney: Did Brittany Louise Taylor ever tell you about the hike they went on?