Chapter 43: Joey's Coming Out.

[Joey's POV]

Shane was told to get as much rest as he possibly could, so he got me to cuddle up with him on the bed and he fell asleep. He had to be up for 9am to get the surgery. His mom was still awake and so was I. We talked for a little while very quietly so we wouldn't wake Shane.

Joey: You should go home, Shane's fine and plus I'm here with him. You'd be better sleeping in your own bed than own a dingy hospital couch.

Teresa: Are you sure Joey?

Joey: Yes, yes go...I'm not leaving him so he'll be fine.

Teresa: Thank you Joey, you are such a great boyfriend to Shane.

I blushed....no surprise.

Teresa: I'll be back here tomorrow in time for Shane's surgery. Bye Joey.

Joey: Goodbye Teresa!

Teresa went home, and I fell asleep next to Shane.

*7am*

I was woken up by the sound of some doctors walking by the room. It was only 7am and Shane wasn't going until 9am! Going back to sleep was pointless...mostly because I couldn't fall back asleep.

Shane: Joey?

Joey: You're awake! You're too early.

Shane: Oh well...

Joey: I'm freaking bored!

Shane: Vlog?

Joey: About what? You being in hospital because a blade went through your chest.

Shane: Or talk about being gay.

Joey: You want me to come out?

Shane: I want US to come out.

Joey: I...I can't Shane! It's too soon! I haven't even told my parents!

Shane: Let them find out like everyone else.

Joey: Shane-

Shane: Record it on your phone then direct upload it....

Joey: Okay...

Shane: Wait you're really going to do it?!

Joey: what! Yeah...

Shane: Wow, I never thought you were gunna actually do it! Don't think about changing your mind now!

Joey: You're talking with me then!

Shane: I've been ready to come since we started our relationship! Of course I'm going to!

[Author's POV]

Joey took out his iPhone and sat next to Shane, Shane leaned up against the headboard of the bed. Joey started the vlog at an angle that Shane was not in frame.

Joey: Hello there everyone! It's currently 7am and we are back in a hospital. This time for Shane *Points phone at Shane*

Joey: What happened to you Shane?

Shane: A blade went into my chest. And you saved me.

Joey: I did! And I have something really...REALLY important to talk you guys about...actually...WE have something important to talk about.

Shane adjusts himself on the bed so that he is behind Joey's back and looking into the camera.

Joey: So, those pictures....that went around on twitter....of me and Shane at a party 2 nights ago.

Shane: Aren't fake.

Joey: No they aren't...and I will explain everything...

Shane prompted himself to listen to how Joey was going to explain.

Joey: Okay so....I was very drunk...and I kissed Shane...then I passed out next to him, in Luke's bedroom. And I'm not going to mention the jerk that posted the pictures...but Shane dealt with him.

Shane: Before any of you predict this...no he didn't stab me with a blade...I fell with the blade in my hand and it went into me. *Derps*

Joey: But there's more! Why did I randomly kiss Shane?

Shane: Becauseeeee!

Joey: Oh god...I can't!

Shane: I'm just going to say it either way!

Joey: Thanks Shane!

Joey tried to build up momentum to say it...to tell his viewers that he was gay was a big thing.

Joey: Ok...wow...I haven't ever denied this....but I'm....*sighs* I'm gay.

Shane: *sarcastically* YOU ARE!

Joey: Yes....and I'm actually in a...gay...relationship...right now.

Shane put his arms around Joey and smiles.

Joey: With Shane...

Shane: Big surprise!

Joey: I mean it was kind've obvious.

Shane: Are you trying to say that it's easy to tell I'm gay? Because it is...

Joey: Yeah so there you go...all the Shoey shippers just either died...or burst into tears.

Shane: Shoey is real guys!

Shane kissed Joey on the cheek.

Joey: Alright...there's our big confession...I'll see you guys tomorrow, may the odds be ever in yoooour favour! Goooodbye!

Shane grabs hold of Joey's phone and did his outro.

Shane: I hope you had fun hanging with us, we had fun hanging with and we'll see you tomorrow aswell! Byye! Arrrhhh!

Joey: Thank you Shane...

Shane: For what?

Joey: For helping me...with everything.

Shane: Joey, don't thank me...if it wasn't for you being there to support me when I broke up with Lisa...I wouldn't have told you I was gay...and in love with you...nor would you have told me you were gay... and I support you just as much as you support me...I love you!

Joey teared up and kissed Shane.

Joey: I love you Shane!

__________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter! Who is excited for Shane and Joey's "Are you gay" video!? I've already predicted what will happen in the comments of the last chapter...UHHH I'M SO EXCITED! Anyways did you think this chapter went well? I didn't want to make their coming out to dramatic or crazy. But thank you everyone and I will see you with another chapter tomorrow!

Gooooodbye!

Follow me on twitter - @joey4shane

Follow me on instagram - shoeydawceffa

Follow me on tumblr - shanedawson-joeygraceffa.tumblr.com