Chapter 59: Boston!

[Joey's POV]

Shane was still sleeping. It was 11:45am! I had a few YouTube related errands to run, so I didn't bother waking Shane up. I grabbed the keys to my car then off I went!

*5 Hours Later*

[Shane's POV]

Wow that's bright! Joey was cuddled up next to me, asleep. I checked my phone on the nightstand! It was nearly 5pm! We slept all fucking day!

Shane: JOEY! ITS 5PM! WE'VE SLEPT ALL DAY! GET UP!

Joey: *yawns* Shane, YOU slept all day. I just got home about 10 minutes ago!

Shane: Where did you go?!

Joey: I made a video with Tyler! You were still sleeping before I was about to leave, I didn't want to wake you...and then I came home, you were still asleep! So I climbed in beside you!

Shane: Oh...

Joey: You needed that long sleep, the down side...you won't sleep very well tonight...and we have to wake up super early for our flight to Boston.

Shane: Eugh! Me and planes don't go well together! Sleepy me and planes...jeez!

Joey: You saw me on the Race! How do you think I am on a plane! Freaking turbulence! Luke is coming soon too! He wants to say bye since we're going to be gone for 2 weeks!

Shane: How is he?

Joey: I forgot to tell you! HE AND CAT ARE...A THING!

Shane: No...

Joey: YES!

Shane: Really?!

Joey: A huh!

Shane: Oh my god!

Joey: I totally forgot yesterday...with the whole, you're going to be a dad thing! But that happened!

Shane: That's enough excitement for just waking up. I'm going to get up outta bed now...

Joey: *sighs* We need to pack...

Shane: Fuuuuuuuck!

[Joey's POV]

Shane eventually got up. His first steps where headed towards the bathroom.

Joey: You're not even going to kiss me?!

Shane: I...I have bad morning breath!

Joey: I'll get used to it...

I pulled Shane in to kiss me...

Joey: see, it didn't bother me...

Shane: You're kidding!

Joey: Nope!

Shane: Lisa said when I wake up I have the worst breath!

Joey: Lisa's a bitch... what she thinks doesn't matter! What is she even talking about! Your breath is fine!

Shane: May-

Joey: She was smelling her own breath I bet!

I took out my camera to vlog for a little bit while we packed.

Joey: Hello there everyone! Shaaaane just woke up!

Shane frowned at the camera.

Joey: What time is it Shane?

Shane: It's 5pm! Don't judge me! I got the second biggest piece of news yesterday! Second after finding out you were gay!

Joey: What! The news you found out yesterday isn't more important than me being gay?