Chapter 3: Leading up

[Shane's POV]

Thank god I have a friend like Joey, I'd be completely fucked right now if it weren't for him. I can't beleive I'm about to propose to Lisa! I love her! I think...

*Knocks on door*

Joey was at the door. I practically ran to the door as soon as the door bell rang. I opened the door and it looked as if Joey was fixing his hair looking into his phone screen, I don't think he expected me to be at the door that quick. His hair is just perfect. His eyes were even better. What the hell am I thinking! I think I'm going insane! Lindsey Lohan style.

Shane: Hey Joey!

Joey: Hi!

Joey stepped into the apartment and hugged me. I started to get a flashback from when I kissed him. That had to have been the best dare I've ever did! We went and sat on the couch.

Shane: Thanks for coming over!

Joey: Yeah its no problem...what is it you need me to do anyways?

I took a deep breath to start explaining that I was going to propose to Lisa.

Shane: I'm going to propose to Lisa tonight!

Joey: Oh my gosh! Wow!

[Joey's POV]

I can't beleive this is happening! The guy I'm in love with is proposing! To someone else! I knew he was definately straight!

I started to feel a tear drip down my face. I quickly whipped it away with my hand hoping Shane didn't see it.

Shane: Ummm, why are you crying?

Joey: Uh um, I'm just really happy for you!

Shane: haha I'm the one that's proposing and you're the one crying haha, you're such a softy!

Joey: Am not!

I punched Shane's arm playfully and started to laugh fakely as I really was crying over him and I just wanted to seem as if I was happy for him

[Shane's POV]

Holy shit is he sexy when he cries! I think I may like him! Wait...no no no I'm not gay, Lisa is my girlfriend! Who I'm proposing to tonight!

Joey: ahhh, so if you're proposing to Lisa, why do you need me.

Shane: I want to have it recorded, for a memory you know, to remember the day I asked the girl I love to marry me.

Joey: So you want me to help you set it up?

Shane: Yeah, but I want the camera to be hidden.

Joey helped me find a good place to hide the camera, we decided to sit it on the kitchen counter behind the picture of me and Lisa.

_____________________________________________________________________