Chapter 50: I Don't Think I Like It Here Anymore...

Part One: Spending The Night at Kalel's.

Shane: Were you all listening to me and Joey?!

Kalel: WE'RE SORRY!

Joey: That's just....wrong!

*2 Hours Earlier*

Meghan: Vidcon's coming up in a few days!

Anthony: This is going to be your first time around fans together *Talking to Shane and Joey*

Shane: Yeah....

Joey: Everyone seems okay with it in the comments...I'm hoping the fans are like that in person around the two of us...

Shane: I think we're doing a Q&A panel together.

Kalel: All the questions are just going to be relationship related!

Joey: Good, we'll answer them...

Shane: Wait what time is it?

Anthony: Almost 12am...

Shane: I think we should go now...

Kalel: Why don't you and Joey just stay here tonight, in the room that was meant to be Joey's?

Joey: Are you okay with that Kalel?

Kalel: Yes! You will share a bed won't you?

Shane: Of course!

Kalel: Meghan....you can stay on the couch if you like!

Meghan: Hell yeah!

[Shane's POV]

It was getting close to 12:30. Joey and I went down to the bedroom, Kalel, Anthony and Meghan stayed upstairs. Me and Joey talked for a little bit. He sat on the bed while I sat on a chair up against the wall.

Joey: Wanna sleep now?

Shane: Yeah

I got up off the chair a little too fast and fell against the wall.

Joey: Are you okay?

Joey came rushing to my aid, he bounced off the bed and held me up on my feet.

Shane: Yes...I'm fine.

I put my hand on Joey's shoulder for support. He looked straight at me to make sure I was definitely ok. Ever since the accident with the blade, Joey has been very aware of everything that happens to me, from the slightest little loss of balance, to physically falling.

Joey: Are you sure?

"Yes" I said as a spun Joey around and made him lean alongside the wall. I looked at his beautiful green eyes staring back at me, I wanted him right then.

[Kalel's POV]

Meghan was laying down on the couch watching the television. I was in the kitchen with Anthony being a little "romantic"?

Anthony: I don't know how you were able to say that we weren't together for a whole night.

Kalel: I had to keep reminding myself that it was a joke...

[Shane's POV]

I pressed my lips to Joey's. We stayed next to the wall for a making out sesh for at least five minutes only breaking the kiss a few times for a breath then restarting again. Joey stopped and stepped back.

Shane: What?

He didn't say anything back, he just smirked and grabbed hold of my neck. His body was against me then he started grinding with mine.