Chapter 34: Sick of This Place

Shane: Joey!

Sawyer froze up holding what looked to be a piece of wood from the table he crashed through. He threw the plank on the concrete and was about to ran to his house until I pulled him.

Shane: Is there something fucking wrong with you!!!  

Sawyer: I...I...I...

Shane: Could've fucking killed him!

I felt an aggression building up...I looked at Sawyer...he was emotionless...he didn't know whether to be angry or glad.

Shane: Dick!

I punched Sawyer..caused by pure anger! He fell to the ground and rolled around in pain.  

Shane: Joey are you okay!?

I helped support Joey's back to keep him sit up. He was blinking like crazy trying to stay conscious.

Joey: W-wot j-just happened?

He held the back of his head where he was hit by Sawyer. His mouth was still pouring out blood and now the back of his head was doing the same.

Shane: Sawyer...that's what happened.

Joey: W-what did he do t-to m-me?

Shane: He hit you on the back of the head with wood or something...can you stand up.

Joey: Help me...

I guided Joey up on his feet, I brushed some of the dirt off of his shirt...he started coughing violently.

Shane: Joey! What's wrong?

He started coughing up blood and throwing it up on the sidewalk...

Shane: Fuck...fuck....fuck!

I took out my phone...and dialled 911.

After I called for an ambulance, Joey was still coughing up blood.

Joey: Shane! Hold me!

I wrapped my arms around Joey and sat onto the floor with him...letting him rest his legs. Sawyer had no intentions in getting up and moving. I texted Luke as soon as I could.

Shane: Luke! Get the fuck over to Sawyer's house!

Luke: What the heck happened...I'm not that far away now!

Shane: Yet another fight!

Luke: Who is being hospitalized this time?!

Shane: Well Sawyer was put through a table and is now rolling around the floor...Joey on the other hand is coughing up blood!

Luke: Thank god I'm only a few blocks away!

*5 mins later*

Luke pulled up and rushed out of his car and over to Joey and I.

Luke: Hey Joey? You okay.

Joey tried to reply but it just came out blood.

The ambulance came and the paramedic asked about what happened...I explained then the paramedic got Joey into the back of the ambulance. Sawyer was told just to go back into his apartment...I told Luke just to go home.

Shane: Joey, look at me.

Joey looked up and was crying. I took a picture of him with my iPhone.

Joey: W-what are you d-doing?

Shane: Sending your sister a picture of what happened!

Joey: She'll not even be landed in Boston yet!

Shane: Then she can see it when she lands.

Joey: I'm sorry I went psycho again...I can't help but lose my temper...

Shane: You're lucky you're conscious this time! That could've turned out much worse!

Joey: Damn it! This'll need stitches *Grabs his wound on the back of his head*

Shane: Wait...a plank of fucking wood he hit you with! He needed a fucking weapon to put you down

The ambulance had stopped and the doors at the back opend, I put Joey's arm around my neck and walked him into the hospital...we went to the emergency clinic and were seen to straight away.

Doctor: Joey Graceffa, right?

Joey: Yeah...

Doctor: I just checked your records...you just got out yesterday didn't you?

Joey: Yup...

Doctor: Fighting on both occasions?

Joey *sigh* yes...

Doctor: Well your mouth will heal over the next 2-3 days....but your head will need stitched...

Joey: Great...

The doctor started inspecting Joey's head...looking at the wound.

Doctor: Have you had an injury before on your head?

Joey: Yeah...when I was a kid I fell of my bed and wacked my head on a birdhouse....I got staples...

Doctor: We'll get this stitched up and then you can go home.

Joey: Thank god! I'm sick of this place! 

The doctor stitched Joey's head then gave him some pain killers. We got out of the hospital and got a cab back to where I parked my car...it was literally around the corner from Sawyer's place.

Shane: That's us here sir.

The cabbie stopped then we paid and got out. We walked over to my car.

Shane: What the fuck!

Joey: *Turns and looks* what?

Shane: Look at my car!!!

Joey: The window! It's smashed! Did someone break in!!?

________________________________________

I'm finished for the night! Lots more to come tomorrow! And I didn't kill Joey ahaha! And yes I used something that actually recently happened to Shane, his car window was smashed and someone broke into his car! Vote and comment please! <3

Gooooooodbye!

Follow me on twitter - @Joey4Shane

Follow me on Instagram – ShoeyDawceffa

Follow me on Tumblr – shanedawson-joeygraceffa.tumblr.com