Chapter 84: Leave Me Alone!

[Shane's POV]

Joey fell asleep in the backseat. He snored during the time we were in the car, but it wasn't a loud obnoxious snore, it was cute...

I parked in the garage and went the backseat door.

Shane: Hey Joey...

Joey: S-shane?

Shane: We're at the apartment, let's go inside!

Joey: How about we just stay here and-

He grabbed my shirt and lay back in the car pulling me on top of him. My legs were the only part of my body Joey hadn't managed to get inside the car.

He started kissing me, although it was sloppy because he was...well...drunk.

I leaned up trying to get him to stop so we could go upstairs, but his lips wouldn't disconnect from mine, he leaned up with me.

Joey: We don't need to go upstairs! Here is fine!

Shane: People can see us when the walk by Joey!

Joey: So...

He moved his hand to the front of my pants...he tried unbuttoning them but gave up after a couple tries. So instead he unbuttoned his own...

Shane: Joey, noo! What the fuck did you drink!

Joey: I dunno.

I somehow managed to get off of Joey and out've the car.

Shane: I grabbed Joey's leg attempting to get him out, but he took it to a different level. He moved my hand further up his leg, reaching his thigh...then curving to his crotch. I quickly pulled my hand back, not wanting anything more to happen.

Joey: Alright I'll get out.

The walk back to the apartment was entertaining watching Joey dance around...

It was near impossible to make out anything he was saying as he slurred every word.

Joey: I-I'm totoro!

Shane: Liar...

Joey: W-what did you just call me!

Shane: Joey's ready for a fight!

Joey: N-no I wouldn't fight y-you...

Shane: I know...

Joey: I'd f-fight Sawyer!

[Joey's POV]

*Joey's Thoughts*

Shane...totoro...Shane naked...

[Shane's POV]

 I put Joey's arm around my shoulders as he was barely getting anywhere on his own two feet.

Shane: How the fuck did you get this drunk in such a short time!

Joey stopped moving at all and stared at me...

Joey: I...don't...know...

Shane: We're almost there...

When we got up to the apartment I let Joey spread his body on the couch.  He took out his phone, camera and wallet from the table and set them on the coffee table. But he missed the table when putting his wallet down and it ended up on the floor.

Shane: How ya feeling?

Joey: Great! *Trips*

Shane: You pronounced tipsy wrong.

I went to the kitchen and Joey was mumbling.

Shane: What are you saying?

Joey: C-come sit with me...