Chapter 98: Have A Nice Flight!

[Joey's POV] 

We were woken by the sound of Shane's alarm he had set.  

Joey: Hey Shane, come on...get up. 

Shane: 5 more minutes...  

Joey: Shane we can't. 

Shane: Ugh! I hate having to get up this early!  

Joey: Me too, you can go back to sleep on the plane when we're on it! 

Shane: That's the plan. 

I hopped outta bed and hurried to get dressed and ready to go to the airport, while Shane on the other hand went a little slower. 

Joey: Are you really that tired? 

Shane: Yes, and I have a headache. 

Joey: Take some aspirin!  

Shane: Ugggghhh! Do we have any? 

Joey: Check. 

Shane: Where do we even keep that stuff? 

Joey: Um, try the bathroom? 

Shane dragged himself into the bathroom and shuffled through the cupboards looking. 

He came out about 5 minutes later looking even more drowsy than he was before. 

Joey: Find anything to help?  

Shane: Nope.  

Joey: If you want I could head out somewhere quickly and get you something while you get ready?  

Shane: No it's okay, I'll just deal with it.  

Joey: Are you sure? 

Shane: Yeah, besides we don't have long to get ready to go so, I'll prefer to have a headache than miss our flight.  

Shane slipped into the bedroom to get dressed. I vlogged while waiting for him. 

Joey: Hey guys! It's like 4am...me and Shane are flying out to boston today! Our flight to Boston leaves at 5:30 so we have like an hour and a half to get ready and get to the airport in time!  

"Are you ready to go?" Shane asked from the bedroom 

"I have been for ages!"  

"Then I'll hurry the fuck up!"  

I walked into the closet to see that Shane was shirtless, I kept the camera pointed at myself. 

Shane: Hello?  

Joey: Hi. 

Shane: What you doin'  

Joey: Vlogging? 

Shane: I mean what are you doing in here?  

Joey: Watching you? And Vlogging.  

Shane: k?  

Joey: Do you guys want to see Shane?  

Shane: No they don't! Not when I'm shirtless!  

*Stops vlogging* 

Joey: C'mon get a shirt on and let's go before we do end up missing our flight! 

Shane grabbed his ninja turtles shirt and threw it on. 

Shane: Now I'm ready! 

I got my wallet and passport from the bed stand while Shane lifted our bags and suitcases. 

*20 Minutes Later* At The Airport. 

We took a cab to the airport, luckily it was early in the morning and there wasn't traffic otherwise we would've been so late! 

Shane: I just can't wait to get on this plane to sleep! 

Shane and I were sitting on 

New Message From: Nicole Graceffa 

Nicole: Hey! Where you at now? 

Joey: Sitting in the airport about to go through security. 

Nicole: Remember to text me before you land in Boston! 

Joey: I will! I gotta go now! See you soon! 

Nicole: Have a nice flight haha!

Joey: Why thanks!

We went through security pretty fast.

Yet again we were left to sit and wait for boarding the plane. Exciting.

Shane rested his head on my shoulder, he was exhausted.

Joey: You feeling ok?

Shane: Yeah. Tiredness is the only issue. I'm close to falling asleep on your shoulder.

Joey: Awww!

We sat for a little while longer before we were eventually called to board the plane.

Once we found our row and was seated, I put our hand luggage in the overhead compartment. Shane sat at the window and I was in the middle. The plane had hardly any passengers so we might only be sitting with each other.

*10 minutes later*

We were about to take off and Shane had already fallen asleep leaning on my shoulder. I decided I might aswell sleep too.

Flight Attendant: Enjoy your flight! 

_____________ 

This was am incredibly boring chapter. IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

I'm going to take a complete week off from writing anything, reason why is because I need to give my mind a break from constantly thinking of ideas. I want to start updating again daily but can't do that unless I take this week break, and to be real a week isn't even that long. Hope y'all understand that I'm doing this for the benefit of the story and to stop it going downhill. I'm going to make chapter 100 the longest chapter yet after this break? I'll still be on my social things so if you have a question or something, go there!

Goooooooodbye!

Follow me on twitter : SoulPunkedStump

Follow me on Instagram: theaabirch

Follow me on tumblr: alonewiththedark.tumblr.com