Chapter 37: Give Me a Break!

[Joey's POV]

Shane threw me onto the bed, pulling off his shirt. I leaned up on the bed letting him grab the bottom of mine, bringing it up and over my head then throwing it on the floor. He pushed me back onto the bed and hovered over me. He stared into my eyes, smirked then dove onto me and started kissing my lips. He slowly made progress down my body until he reached my pants. He slipped them off of me then took his own off. He went back to my lips, he tried to gain entrance with his tongue. I wouldn't let him, I wanted him to fight for it. Shane smoothed his hand from my hair to my thighs. He put his hand on my thigh near my crotch that made me shiver and he knew I was turned on by this.

Joey: woah! Shane!

Shane cut off after every word because he was kissing me.

Shane: ha- you - like - that!

*Front door opens*

Joey: Stop! Did you hear that?

Shane: Hear what?

Joey: I'm probably just paranoid...

[Shane's POV]

Joey didn't seem comfortable...he was afraid of a disturbance from someone.

[Joey's POV]

I was probably just hearing things. I brought Shane close to me again. He had just took off his boxers as...*Door opens*

Jerid: Hey ......Woah, sorry dude!

Shane's brother had just walked into the room. Could this day get any more embarrassing! His brother ran out of the room slamming the door.

Shane: Ohhh this is gunna be hard to explain.

Shane quickly picked up only pants from the floor, put them on and ran out after his brother. I changed back into my clothes and waited in the room.

[Shane's POV]

I chased Jerid down the stairs and into the kitchen. He was freaking the fuck out.

Shane: Jerid!

Jerid: Shane, what the!

Shane: Surprise? I'm gay!

Jerid: Who...who is that?

Shane: Remember the guy I kissed for that dare....Joey Graceffa.

Jerid: Joey!

Shane: Shhh! He can still hear you ya know! He is only upstairs!

Jerid: But..you...gay? DOES MOM KNOW!?

Shane: Calm the fuck down...yes she knows...Joey and I were talking to her earlier about the whole thing.

Jerid: So mom leaves the house for a little while and you take complete advantage of that!

Shane: Give me a break! I was a virgin until I was with Joey!

Jerid: Bro...we're close...not that close.

Shane: Oh, sorry....just don't tell anyone...please.

Jerid: So is Joey.....like....your boyfriend?

Shane: Yup...

Jerid: Can I talk to our mom about it?

Shane: Sure, whatever....just don't mention it to anyone else.

Jerid: What the fuck happened to your nose?

I totally forgot that I had been wearing that bandage for the past couple of days. I ripped it off my face to see Jerid cover his face.

Jerid: Ewww! Look at your nose Shane!

Shane: W-what?

I went and looked in a mirror in the living room, my nose was bruised still from when Joey had accidently punched me.

Shane: FUCK! How is this still bruised!

Jerid: How did that happen?!

Shane: I scared Joey and he accidently punched me! Would you like to officially meet him?

Jerid: I mean...if he wants to come down and talk yeah why not.

Shane: Great, I'll go get him to come down!

I ran upstairs to the room Joey and I had been in, Joey had just put on his shirt and was now fully clothed.

Shane: Do you want to come down and meet my brother?

_________________________________________

Really sorry for posting the most un-graphic "sexy" scene ever! Also sorry for the short part but now since the weekend is starting tomorrow I will post lots to make up for any missed or short chapters! I hope this pays you all back for missing out! I don't plan on stopping this "book" anytime soon! If I've made any spelling/grammar errors they will be corrected tomorrow....it's 1am and I can't be bothered right now haha!

Gooooooooooodbye!

Follow me on Twitter - @Joey4Shane

Follow my Shoey Tumblr - shoeydawceffa-joeygraceffa.tumblr.com

Follow me on Instagram - ShoeyDawceffa