Chapter 53: I Haven't Seen You Since...

[Shane's POV]

We got to the hotel next to the vidcon event hall. The drive here was pretty tiring, especially for Joey who drove us here. A few fans came up to us and asked for pictures in the parking lot, thankfully they didn't ask any questions about me and Joey, except for one that was curious about Joey's black eye and my fucked up head injury. When we got into the lobby we asked for a room and we got the keys and headed straight to the room. Shane opened the door and the the room was suprisingly amazing! 

Joey: Shooot! I should vlog!

 Shane: Me too!

Joey: We're at vidcon! Well we're at the hotel but that technically still counts.

Shane: I'm vlogging as well!

I went into the bedroom of the hotel room so they couldn't hear Joey talking in his vlog, I talked for nearly 5 minutes just explaining what we were doing. Joey stayed in the sitting room thing and did the same.

Shane: Alright, I'll see some of you guys for real tomorrow, and please don't be afraid to ask questions or ask for a picture! I hope you had fun hanging with me, I had fun hanging with you, and  I will see you...tomorrow! Bye! Arrrh! *Covers iphone camera*

Joey: May the odds be ever in yooour favour! Goooodbye!

Shane: Want to go grab some dinner?

Joey: As long as I get chicken-anyas's!

Shane: Anything for you!

Joey: We'll have to find a place though!

[Joey's POV]

We were wandering around the shops near the hotel to find somewhere to have dinner.

We walked past a short girl holding hands with a very muscular, lean guy. I couldn't see them too well because they both had hoods up. Both of them looked as of they tried their best not to look up at us. Wait!

Shane: Was that who I think it was!

Joey: It couldn't have been...

Shane: Holding hands!

Joey: IT was! It definitely was Sawyer and Lisa!

Shane: The both of them just drop and go! Lisa goes from me to Benny and now Sawyer!

Joey: And Sawyer's the same! Going from having a thing for you, to going to Tyler, then me, now her!

Shane: I don't even know anymore...

We saw a restaurant that looked fancy, assuming it was nice we went in and got a table. It was actually really romantic, the lights were dimmed, candles pretty much everywhere and it was filled with mostly tables of two, with quite alot of couples filling them.

The waiter took our orders and walked off. Shane and I were having a debate about Lisa and Sawyer, discussing ways they got together, trying to think of the most likely way it happened.

???: Joey! Shane!

Where'd that come from? I looked over to see a face I hadn't seen in a while...

Shane: Oh my god! Hi! I haven't seen you since...

___________________________________________

I'm going to leave you guys on another cliffhanger! So who do you think it'll be? The person was in the story within the first 20 chapters!

Gooooooodbye!

Follow me on twitter: @joey4shane

Follow me on instagram: Shoeydawceffa

Follow my Shoey tumblr: shanedawson-joeygraceffa.tumblr.com

Joey for Shane [A Shoey FanFic]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara