Chapter 11: Same Bed?

[Shane's POV]

The movie was over. Joey actually didn't spoil anything ha. We got back into Satsuki and drove Sawyer back to our apartment so he could get his car.

Joey: Thanks for the day out Sawyer!

Shane: Yeah thanks! I really needed it...

Sawyer: No problem guys, just call me up when you wanna hang again! Later!

Joey: Goooodbye!

Shane: See ya!

Me and Joey walked up to our apartment. It was about 5pm.

Joey: Hey Shane? Wanna watch something in my room?

Shane: Sure!

[Joey's POV]

I told Shane to sit on my bed and get comfy if he wanted. He still didn't have a bed for his room...well he won't need one now we're together! I still can't believe we ARE together! This has been the craziest week of my life! He was getting engaged then next thing you know he's gay and making out with me! I mean that's great!

I went into my bathroom and got changed into comfier clothing. Shane sat on his phone and went on twitter. He called me back into the room.

Shane: Joey?!

[Shane's POV]

Joey walked into the bedroom. He was in the middle of getting changed, he had no shirt on. I just stared at his body! Man was he fit! He started to laugh.

Joey: What? You like? Haha

Shane: Fuck yeah! No wonder you have so many fan girls! Anyways...you don't mind if I vlog for a moment, I haven't vlogged at all today and I'm just doing a one shot?

Joey: Yeah sure, I'll be in here for a few more minutes anyway.

Shane: Ok Thanks!

I turned the camera app on, on my phone and started recording.

Shane: He guys! Sorry this is gunna be another one take vlog! I'm actually in Joey's room right now! I don't have a TV in my room yet so we're going to watch something together! Joey!?

Joey started speaking in his grandfather voice. I never really understood why he did it...but then again I do a Paris Hilton voice!

Joey: Yes!

Shane: What should we watch?

Joey continued speaking in his grandfather voice.

Joey: ummm? What about the Hunger Games!

Shane: I've actually never seen that!

Joey stepped to the door of the closed, shocked at what I just sayed. He went from Grandfather Joseph to physhopathic Joey within seconds!

Joey: WHAT!!?

Shane: ummm? Oops?

Joey: You've never seen The Hunger Games!? Are you living under a rock?!

Shane: Nope! I've just been too busy watching your videos instead!

He was blushing so I pointed the camera at myself and winked to it.

Joey: That's it! End your vlog right now and let's get watching this!

Shane: umm ok? You heard him guys! I'll see you guys tomorrow with hopefully a proper vlog and not a one shot! Joey will probably take it over!

Joey: I will not!

Shane: haha see you guys tomorrow bye! Arrh!

I turned my camera off and just locked at Joey. He was still blushing a little.

Joey: I'm just going to throw a shirt on, I'll be right out!

Shane: Don't!

Joey: What?

Shane: Just keep it off...

[Joey's POV]

Shane wants me to keep my shirt off! Wow! He really does like me. I still can't believe he's never watched the Hunger Games!

I lay on the bed beside him, he put his arm behind my back and brought it around to were his hand were touching my abs. I grabbed my TV remote off the nightstand and turned on Netflix. I quickly searched for The Hunger Games and started to play it. We watched it for about 20 minutes, staying in the exact same position we started. Shane was really into it! He was quiet the whole time except for the point he said Effie looked like Lady Gaga's mom! I couldn't help but laugh at him when he said that. He's just naturally funny!

[Shane's POV]

Joey's really into this movie! He talks about it all the time.

We watched it til the end, Joey asked me the time...it was only 8pm according to my phone. We ended up watching old episodes of Joey on The Amazing Race until 1am. We got up to episode 10 when Joey and Meghan were eliminated. We started to rant about all the other teams and how much of dicks they were! We ended up falling asleep right next to eachother.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Phew! I tried to make this long... I know it's not but I'll make up for it tomorrow (Monday) Again thank you to everyone reading, voting and commenting! If you search shoey now I'm the first result! Check it out! Love all you guys! More tomorrow!

Goooodbye!