Chapter 107: Go After Him

Shane: Joey wait!

Shane chased out of the apartment after Joey. By the time Shane got to the staircase, Joey was in his car about to drive off.

Shane: JOEY!

[Shane's POV]

He's gone. I lost the most important person in my life. What will I do without him? I can't go after him, God knows where he's going. This is because of a lie. Because of that whore Lisa! I should have just listened to Joey when he was telling me Lisa was crazy. I could've prevented this from happening. I would still have my boyfriend. Still be engaged.

[Joey's POV]

I drove around the block a few times, thinking about whether or not I should go back to my home. Our home. I chose to go to a Meghan's house since I go to her with all my problems, like the last time me and Shane 'broke-up'

[Shane's POV]

A confrontation with Lisa would be absolutely necessary right now. I needed to go somewhere. I wanted to bring Joey home. I didn't know how long I would be away from the apartment today. "What about Alex?" I thought to myself before coming up with an idea. I'll bring him to my mom's and ask her can she take care of him while I was gone looking for my boyfr- Joey.

--

My mom saw my tear-filled eyes when I walked inside her house.

Teresa: What happened Shane?

Shane: Joey thinks I cheated on him...

Teresa: Why does he think that?

Shane: Lisa...

Teresa: I do not like that girl at all anymore. She's caused so much trouble these past months. Where's Joey now?

Shane: I don't know, he didn't tell me where he was going.

Teresa: I'm sure he'll be waiting for you back at your apartment.

Shane: No mom! HE won't! He left. He walked out on me. There's no bringing him back. Joey is finished with me.

Teresa: He broke up with you? Oh honey...

Shane: I need him mom! I need him now! He's my life!

Teresa: Go after him! Go find him Shane.

Shane: That's why I'm here. Can you look after Alex for me while I go search the whole of LA for him...

Teresa: Of course I will son. Go get your fiancé back.

Shane: Thank you so much mom.

Teresa: You're welcome Shane, now go quickly before it's too late.

I had something had to do first before I went after Joey. The slut, named Lisa. While I was driving to Lisa's, I thought of a few things I should say or do to her. Like scream at her. Make her confess why she did it, why she lied.

--

I waited in the hallway outside her apartment for her to come home. I was only waiting for a couple of minutes before I heard her voice from around the corner.

[Joey's POV]

Meghan: Hey Joey? Are you...okay?

Joey: No. I'm not fucking okay.

Meghan: *Notices bare hand* Where is your ring?

I looked up to Meghan, she realised now what must have happened when she saw there was no ring on my finger.

Meghan: You broke up?

Joey: Yeah.

I rubbed the tears from my eyes again for, what felt like, the millionth time since I last saw Shane.