Chapter 38: Party Invite!

Joey: I don't know Shane...he did just walk in on us...

Shane: He's fine with it all...just come meet him!

Joey: hmm, okay.

[Shane's POV]

I took Joey's hand and walked out of the room then downstairs to the kitchen with him.

Shane: Jerid, Joey...Joey, Jerid.

They shook hands...Joey would normally hug people but considering he was my boyfriend I don't blame him for going for a casual handshake.

Jerid: Nice to meet you...Joey.

Joey: You too!

Jerid: Alright listen...

[Joey's POV]

Oh god! His brother was about to go into a really serious talk with me...I'm expecting him to say something like "If you ever break his heart...you're dead" one of those kind of conversations felt like it was to be coming up.

Jerid: You and Shane seem very happy together.

Shane: That's cause we are?

Jerid: And honestly...I think personally that you to will work out very well!

Joey: Thank- you?

Jeird: Is Shane your first gay relationship?

Joey: Shane is actually the reason I'm gay.

Shane: Joey is the reason I'm also gay.

Jerid: You both turned gay for eachother?

I looked across to Shane and he smiled at me, making me blush and stare down at the floor.

Shane: Yeah Jerid...that's what happened.

Jerid: You broke up with Lisa to be with Joey?

Shane: Yeah...

The room just seem to go quiet all of a sudden. Nobody spoke and there was a very awkward silence until Shane broke it.

Shane: Well Jerid we're going to head back home. And do not tell mom what you saw!

Jerid: Okay Shane...I won't.

We walked outside to Shane's mom's house front porch. Shane tossed himself onto the bench outside.

Shane: Well this has been a fucking awkward day!

Joey: The worst part about it! It was YOUR family!

Shane: At least they were both okay with it all, and I'm actually really glad that if anybody walked in, it was Jerid and not my mom!

Joey: Either way, it was still embarrassing!

Just as I said that, Shane's mom had walked up the driveway with the dogs.

Teresa: What are you two doing?

Shane: We were actually just leaving mom. *Grabs Joey's hand and pulls him up.

Teresa- Oh, goodbye!

Joey: Bye Teresa!

Shane: C ya mom.

I got my keys out from my pocket and walked to the car. I hopped into the car and started the ignition. Shane was still not in the car as he was waving frantically at his mom, eventually he stopped and got in. We finally got to go home!  

We made it home and plunged ourselves to the couch we were so exhausted. Luke text me just as we sat down.

Luke: Having a YouTube party at my house tonight, you and Shane coming along?

Joey: Luke says do you wanna go to a party at his house tonight?

Shane: Sounds fun, I'll go!

Joey: We'll go! YouTube party? Will Sawyer be there?

Luke: I asked him already but he said no because he knows you'd go.

Joey; Well he is missing out :P

Luke: Yeah he is! See you later tonight then!

Joey: Goooodbye!

_______________________________________

This is short, yes but I have another chapter coming up afterwards so keep checking back!

Gooooooodbye

Follow me on twitter - @Joey4Shane

Follow me on Instagram (I reached 100 followers!) – ShoeyDawceffa

Follow my Shoey tumblr ( I reached 150 followers!) – shanedawson-joeygraceffa.tumblr.com

THANK YOU!