Chapter 68: "Joey4Shane"

[Shane's POV]

New Message From: Luke Conard

Luke: On my way!

Shane: Liar, you're half naked right now!

Luke: Shane!

Shane: I'm not that dumb!

Luke: Right then, I'll get dressed then I'm on my way!

Shane: There you go.

[Luke's POV]

Luke: Shane and Joey want me to go pick them up at the hospital, wanna come?

Meghan: yeah ok...

Luke: Shane needs the ring, could you grab it for me while I get dressed?

Meghan went and got the ring off the coffee table before I could even go into the room and get my clothes.

[Joey's POV]

Joey: The doctor said you should be fine and that if you feel any pain, just to take a weak pain killer.

Shane: I get stabbed, and I'm fine!

Joey: Shane, I'm lucky I still have you here with me...I could have lost you...

Shane: You're not going to lose me...not after everything we've dealt with. Not after today.

[Luke's POV]

Meghan and I were now sitting in the car about to drive to the hospital. I put the keys in the ignition and got ready to drive.

Meghan: This sounds like such a bitchy thing to say but, when are you breaking up with Cat?

Luke: When Joey and Shane are engaged. That means today.

Meghan: So you're?

Luke: Your boyfriend? Looks that way.

While driving to the hospital I could see the difference in Meghan's face from now to last night when I at first rejected her. She seemed like a completely different Meghan. She was now...happy.

[Shane's POV]

Shane: He's taking long enough...

Joey: They're probably doing it again.

Shane: JOEY! What have I done to you?!

Joey: You've made me very dirty minded!

Shane: You've always been dirty minded, I just brought it out of you!

Joey: Yeah we'll go with that!

I was rehearsing in my head how the proposal should go, I can't do what I originally had planned.

Should we go out to dinner and I propose a casual way? Should I do something crazy?

It was only noon and I had all day to plan what I wanted to do. It had to be perfect. Everything should be perfect for Joey.

Joey: Hey I'm going to tweet you got out of hospital.

Shane: We should take a pic and attach it to the tweet!

Joey took out his phone again and held it up at the both of us. Instead of looking straight at the camera, Joey turned and kissed me then captured the picture,

@JoeyGraceffa: Shane just got out of hospital after being stabbed! Yay! *Pic attached*

@ShaneDawson: I'm freee! *Pic attached*

Shane: I have good feelings for today...I can't wait.

Joey: There's Luke!

He pulled up and put the window down!