Chapter 7

D A I S Y

School.

Something I haven't been to in about five days.

"Sure." I wasn't nervous, as long as I went to the same school. Ashton sat me down at the table with the other boys sitting around us.

"Okay, well, first, would you like to do public schooling or homeschooling?" Ashton asked, taking a bite of pancake after finishing the question.

"Public."

"Okay." Ashton said. "I'll enroll you to-"

"I'm already enrolled." I blurted out, cutting his sentence off. "At West Highschool."

Ashton glanced at Calum. "Oh.. Okay. Do you want to go back tomorrow?"

I nodded. Tomorrow was Thursday, I couldn't afford to miss anymore school.

"Okay, great. That was easy. Do you need any school stuff?"

"Yeah." I recalled, remembering the small list of things I needed. "Just a few things."

"Okay. Lets go right now." Ashton said

His eyes darted down to my full plate.

"But first, eat your breakfast."

"I'm not very hungry."

Luke looked at me, his eyes wide.

"Oh. Are you sure?" Ashton asked.

"Tell him." Luke mouthed.

"I'm -" I glanced at Luke, who silently repeated himself. "I'm sure."

***

"I'm giving you three days."

I jumped, looking into the reflection at Luke.

"Stop scaring me." I chuckled, continuing to pat my hair dry with a towel. "And three days for what?"

"If you don't tell Ashton about your 'issues' I will." Luke growled, lowering his voice.

I moved on to braiding and turned to look at him. "You said you would keep this between us."

"I will, until him not knowing will determine your health." Luke said.

I looked down with shame as I tied the braid.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I just want you to be safe and okay. So does Ashton."

I nodded.

"Now, come on kiddo, Ashton's waiting."

The car ride was silent as we drove 10 minutes to get to Target. Ashton had the radio playing some rock band, him humming the tune while I started out the front window.

"What's wrong?" Ashton asked, stopping at a red light. I didn't want Luke to tell him, but then I didn't want to tell Ashton myself. "You can tell me anything, y'know?"

"Nothing." I lied.

"You sure?"

"I'm sure."

We turned into Target, me quickly getting out the car in hopes of escaping the tension.

I saw a crowd of people to the side, snapping pictures on camera's of Ashton and I.

"Hurry, come on." Ashton put his arm around my shoulder and led me inside. We stayed like that until we reached the school supply aisle.

Okay, I need a notebook, pens and -

As I reached for a spiral notebook a hand also reached for the same one. I jumped, my eyes crawling up the arm to see the persons face.

A girl stood there with soft blue eyes and long blonde hair. She literally reminded of a girl version of Luke.

"Sorry." we both said, flustered.

"You go." she blushed, pulling her hand back.

I smiled at her and grabbed the notebook. She was way taller than me, maybe 5'9 while I stood at 5'3 and showed off her thin, long legs in jean shorts. Her toned stomach was also a bit visible with her crop top.

I wish I was as confident as her.

I smiled at her one last time and turned and walked back to Ashton.

***

Another hella short story bc my outlining sucks lol im so sorry its only about 500 words im horrible,

I'll publish next chapter when this chapter gets.. Hm, how about 10+ reads. (The reason I'm saying this is so more people can discover my book before its finished, bc idk about you guys but I hate finding a book and its already finished and Im late to the party lol idk im weird)

PLEASE, VOTE, COMMENT & ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY IF YOU LIEK IT OR YOU'LL NEVER MEET YOUR FAV. dont risk it..

- Mickey xx