Chapter 46

HAHAHAHA

D A I S Y

"Daisy!" Ashton's voice called up the stairs. "Someone's here to see you!"

I looked at Jacob (we were FaceTiming), who had somehow heard it. It wasn't Jacob, since he was at his house. It could be Jaz.

"I'll be right back," I told Jacob, setting my phone down. I straightened out my hair and started down the hallway  I heard laughter as I went down the stairs.

There, at the bottom of the stairs, stood a familiar brown haired girl, who had Calum's arm wrapped around her.

"Dani!" I cried, leaping down the rest of the way, and running over to her. Her arms flew open and we collided, hugging the life out of each other.

"Don't you have school?" I asked, my voice muffled by her shoulder.

"I'm on holiday break!" she chirped, rocking us back and fourth. "So I'll be here for the rest of the week up until Christmas, then I'm going back home." She added.

"I missed you!" I sighed, squeezing her one last time. I pulled away and stepped back.

"I missed you more." she smiled, brushing her dark colored hair out of her face.

"Hey! what about me?" Calum whined, wrapping his arms around Danielle's small waist.

"I missed you too," Dani laughed, tilting her head back to kiss Calum.

"You and Dani are going out to the mall," Ashton told me.

"For what?" I asked.

"To look for Christmas presents." Ashton handed me money. "Here, use this for Jacob and Jaz." he added.

I took the money, folded it, then shoved it into the pocket of my skinny jeans.

"Dani has the rest of the money for us." Ashton told me as I started up the stairs. "And I've already given her a list of what each of us want."

"Okay."

I reached the top of the stairs and jogged into my room. Maya, who had been laying on my bed, looked up at me as I came in.

"Hey, Jacob, I gotta go," I told my boyfriend, picking my phone up.

"Okay. Bye Daisy," Jacob smiled.

"Bye." we hung up. I tugged on my white converse, thinking about what Jacob said he wanted for Christmas.

He had said video games, but I didn't know what video games, so I texted him asking for specifics names. He texted back instantly, saying it was the newest Call of Duty.

"Hey," a voice came from behind me. I jumped, turning around to see Dani standing in the doorway.

"Hi," I walked over to my mirror, fixing my clothes and hair.

"So, who's this Jacob you were talking to?" she cheekily asked. I felt a blush forming on my cheeks.

"My boyfriend," I giggled.

Dani whooped and smirked at me.

"Shut up!" I whined, covering my face in embarrassment.

I looked at her in the mirror, watching her eyes slowly move to my bed, landing on Maya.

"You got a dog? When?" Dani cried, jumping onto the bed beside Maya.

"Um," I racked my brain for an answer of how long I'd had Maya. "A few weeks. Maybe a month?"