Chapter 91

hey can those of you with twitter rt my besties pinned tweet so she can dye her hair lilac? her user is: emptyxnatacha

also I've been working on a little surprise :) and I've been thinking about a sequel, but if I end up not doing a sequel I'll put up the "surprise" Ive been working on

but idk we'll see

***

D A I S Y

"Calum, you're coming with us," Luke said, popping his head into the kitchen.

Calum's chocolate brown eyes widened when his stare creeped down Luke's arm, landing on our connected hands.

Calum pointed a finger, and opened his mouth to say something, when Luke cut him off.

"I'll explain in the car. Come on."

Calum nodded and grabbed his phone before following us to the living room.

"Where are you guys going?" Ashton asked, looking away from the TV at us.

"Um. . . Out. We'll be back soon," Luke said and opened the door.

"Uh, okay. Be safe!" Ashton called, right as the door closed behind us.

Luke pulled my down the hallway to the hotel, Calum walking beside us.

"Can you slow down? Why are you in such a hurry?" I whined, picking up my pace to keep up.

Luke ignored me and pulled Calum and I inside of the elevator.

"Okay, what the héll is going on?" Calum cried as the elevator went down.

"I'm talking to management."

Calum made a small 'O' shape with his mouth and gave a small nod. The elevator dinged and the doors opened when we reached the lobby, and we followed Luke to the waiting car.

The car ride there I sat in between Luke and Calum, and struggled to breathe over the feeling of Luke's skin against mine.

My hand was in his lap, his soft hands nervously playing with my fingers.

Eventually we pulled up in front of a skyscraper.

I held onto Luke's hand as we hopped out, and all three of us went into the building together.

L U K E

I knocked on Adam's door and let out a shaky breath.

"Come in," he called from the other side of the door.

I glanced at Daisy and Calum again, before opening the door and stepping inside.

"Luke." Adam acknowledged me, glancing up from his paper work.

"Hi," I sat down in the chair, not sure my shaky legs could hold me up any longer.

"Either you let Daisy and I be together, or I'm leaving the band."

my voice shook, but I meant what I said and I kept eye contact. Adam rolled his eyes and sighed.

"You'd really throw your life away over some girl?" Adam asked.

"She's not just 'some girl'," I argued. "I risked my life for her. She means so much to me."

"I refuse to be with Arzaylea."

"Luke, you're staying with Arzaylea. I don't care what you –"

"I'm leaving the band," I stubbornly said and got up, my trembling legs carrying me to the door.

I heard a sigh from behind me.

"Fine." Adam grumbled.

I turned around, a small smile tugging at my lips.

"I'll call Arzaylea," he said, picking his phone up.

I fist pumped the air and ran out into the hallway, and ran to Daisy and Calum.

I threw my arms around her and picked her up in a hug, holding her against my chest. Daisy squealed and hugged me back.

I let out a happy sigh and burried my face into her neck and slowly spun us around.

"Okay," she said after a few seconds. "You can put me down now."

I laughed and gently set her back down.

"So, I assume Adam's letting you dump Arzaylea?" Calum asked.

I happily nodded and nonchalantly slung my arm around Daisy's shoulders.

"Let's go back to the hotel," Calum said.

I nodded and yelled a goodbye and thank you to Adam as the three of us began walking down the hallway.

***

"I can't believe you were willing to leave the band for me," Daisy said, swinging our intertwined hands back and fourth.

"I'd do anything for you," I said.

Her nose wrinkled and she kicked sand at me. "Stop being all cheesy and gross!"

I laughed and kicked sand back at her.

Daisy and I turned to the ocean, watching seagulls fly above the waves and over our heads. Walking on the beach at sunset was beautiful, but Daisy made it something more.

I looked over at her, admiring how her eyes shined as she watched the waves roll, and how the wind lifted her hair.

But, all good things come to and end, and our walk was ruined by the sound of clicks and voices behind us. I sighed, turning and coming face to face with a group of paparazzi.

I pulled Daisy into my side and let her bury her face into my jacket as I hurriedly pushed passed the group of people.

"Luke, who is that? Where's Arzaylea?" One of the photographers asked, jogging beside us.

I ignored him, and kept speed walking. Daisy jogged to keep up, and I gently whispered to her to make sure she was okay.

I let out a sigh of relief when we bursted into the hotel lobby, leaving the paparazzi outside.

"I'm so sorry they ruined it," I apologized as we walked towards the elevator.

"It's okay. We can go to the game room instead?" she suggested.

I nodded and together we walked past the elevator to the game room.

***

laisy killed my heart

#goals
#dïck
#caisyisfake

has anyone ever heard of That Dragon, Cancer? And if so do you like it?

trying to decide if I really want to watch pewds play it for an hour..

stay positive <3 ily