Chapter 74

next chapter.. yall might kill me

A S H T O N

I was woken up at 4 in the morning by my alarm clock. I yawned and rolled over, turning the alarm off.

I rolled out of bed, wincing at how cold my room was. I tiredly went to go wake up Michael and Calum, then Daisy (I asked Michael to wake Luke up for me).

Daisy wouldn't talk to me that morning. Maybe she was mad at me for fighting with Luke, or for walking out yesterday.

As I was washing my face Michael came in and stood beside me, brushing his teeth.

"Where did you go yesterday?" he asked.

"Bar," I replied.

"Ashton, you can't do that again. It really upset Daisy," Michael sternly said.

"I know."

He left the bathroom, leaving me alone to brush my teeth. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

***

We left the house about twenty minutes later, than spent an hour on hair and clothes.

Then finally, the interview started and we were all sat on a couch. Luckily, Michael and Calum were separating Luke and I, so it wasn't as awkward as it could be.

Oh, was I wrong.

"We're going to play a game," the interviewer said, pointing at a white board. "Have you guys ever played pictionary before?"

We nodded and the interviewer quickly explained the game to the audience.

"Let's split you guys into groups. How about Calum and Michael against Luke and Ashton," she suggested.

Luke had a horrified expression on his face as Michael and Ashton went to stand on one side of the white board, while we stood on the other side. Michael and him seemed to be communicating through eye contact, but I ignored it and tried to focus on the interviewer.

"Okay, how about. . ." She trailed off, scanning the four of us. "Michael, you go first."

She smiled as she handed him the marker.

Michael was shown a card, then started to draw it.

A few rounds passed in the game. Everything was going well, until Luke and I started arguing. Until it was my turn.

I had drawn a bear, which Luke had thought was literally any animal but a bear.

"Luke, you're so stupid!" I cried, once the time ran out.

This started a fight between us. It was a stupid thing to fight over, but it had started something.

"I can't do this," Luke walked walked across the little stage and went to backstage.

"Um. . ." the interviewer awkwardly began. "I'm sorry –"

I walked off too, avoiding making eye contact with Luke.

"Sorry," I heard Michael mumble to the interviewer, as him and Calum followed behind me.

***

*trigger warning*

D A I S Y

Right as I got home I locked myself in the bathroom, and took all my emotions out through a blade.

I was overwhelmed with the breakup, and then with the fact that I was tearing Luke and Ashton apart. It was all too much and I couldn't handle it.

It was my fault.

I was the reason two of the boys couldn't talk to me without arguing. I was the reason Ashton kept going out and coming back drunk.

I had cut a little too deep and started to gey lightheaded, but kept hurting myself until there was almost no more space on my arm to cut.

I held back sobs as I cleaned myself off.

Tonight I would end all of this. I already had my plan.

***

Im tired so idk what I just wrote ok but I'd just like to say,

THANK YOU GUYS SO FÜCKING MUCH FOR 1 MILLION READS. (And for getting this book to #2 ondfjs) honestly, im so thankful for every single one of you and ugh I just love you all so much

and a special lil thanks to my frans from the disney squad/no hemmo squad bc literally if I had never met yall I probs wouldn't be here to be freaking out over this, so thanks ily guys :')

stay positive. ily <3

- Mickey