Chapter 35

D A I S Y

Busted.

I looked up, smiling sheepishly under the boys angry. They stood in a line, arms crossed.

"Oh . . . Hey guys, what're you guys doing up?" I nervously laughed.

"Where we you?" Ashton asked again, scanning my outfit. I had dressed my best for Jacob (I was wearing dark blue jeans, a creamy white sweater, a necklace and brown boots).

"Out." I stupidly answered, my mind seeming to not be able to function after what happened in Jacob's car.

"Out where?" Ashton pressed. I blanched.

I was in serious trouble.

"The movies." I sighed, collapsing into the chair. "Go ahead, ground me. Take my phone or something." I added.

"Go upstairs and change into your pajamas and get in bed. I'll be up there after discussing your punishment with the boys." Ashton sternly said. I scuffled past him, my head hung with shame.

After changing and getting into bed I texted Jacob.

Daisy: he caught me [crying laughing emoji] [crying emoji]

Jacob: omg, I'm sorry. We should have just gone at an earlier time.

Daisy: no its okay. Even if we went earlier I would still have to sneak out.

Jacob: ohh

Daisy: yeah. Well, I'm going to bed now. Goodnight [heart emoji]

Jacob: goodnight Daisy.

The door opened and Ashton walked in. He sat on the end of my bed.

"I heard you talking to that guy - what's his name? Jake?"

"Jacob," I corrected.

"Right. Him. Anyways, I heard you talking about how strict I was, and after that I decided to loosen up. So, this time, you won't be grounded or anything." Ashton told me. "But if you ever do that again you'll be grounded for the rest of your life."

I laughed and nodded. "So I'm allowed to talk to the opposite gender?"

He nodded.

"And I'm allowed to date?"

He slightly winced, but nodded again. "But if he breaks your heart I'll put Calum's baseball bat to use." Ashton teased.

"Why does Cal have a baseball bat?"

"Dunno."

We laughed and he hugged me and kissed me goodnight.

"I'm just glad you're back. If you hadn't come in literally 30 seconds later I would have called the police to report a missing child." Ashton frowned.

"I'm sorry. I'll ask next time. I promise."

***

(a/n: prepare yourselves this part might kill y'all bahaha)

The doorbell ringed, causing me to groan and complain. I was home alone so I had to answer the door, I couldn't let one of the boys get it. I paused the episode of Pretty Little Liars I was on and stomped to the girl, wrapping my pink fluffy blanket closer to my body.

I opened the door, my eyes widening at the sight of who I was met with.

"Hi." Jacob stood there, looking gorgeous in a simple black hoodie and blank skinny jeans.

Meanwhile, I looked awful. My hair was up in a messy bun; I wore a T-shirt and pajama bottoms; and I had pink bunny slippers on my feet.

"Jacob . . . I wasn't expecting you to be here," I awkwardly laughed.

"I can tell," he teased. I stuck my tongue out at him and welcomed him inside.

He came inside, looking around.

"I was just joking," he laughed. He stopped when he saw a picture hung up on the wall.

It was the beach picture from the Ornament. The cute, happy one. I smiled at it.

After we spent a few seconds looking around we sat on the couch.

"What's up?" I asked, hinting at the reason for why he randomly showed up.

"Well -"

"Wait, I'll go change. Make myself look presentable." I cut him off.

He shook his head. "You look fine."

"Oh . . . Well, um, continue." I awkwardly mumbled.

"I really like you," he started.

"Me too," I dreamily replied. "I mean, I like you, not me."

He laughed and rolled his eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

(a/n: the question is really random but I was going to have him say a sappy speech but I'm not in the right mood for that so)

"Yes." my lips moved faster than my brain. He gave me that smile that made my knees weak and opened his arms, a signal for a hug.

I hugged him. As his arms wrapped around me I felt like everything would be okay and that I mattered for once.

***

writers block is a biatch so excuse the short chapter and slow update. But, dont worry, the next chapter will be so cute guys Im already crying and I haven't even written it. Im also tired af so this chapter might not be very well written sorry.

I'm in such a bad/sad mood cheer me up :(

Also, please vote and comment :-)

stay positive. ily <3