Chapter 97

as of now the ending of the book is hèlla crazy so promise me that yall wont hate me or anything

***

D A I S Y

Soon we rolled into the parking lot of the nice restaurant.

"Finally! I'm starving!" Michael groaned as we pulled into a parking spot.

We all got out of the cars, and Luke walked beside me.

"I'm not making you order a ton, but please eat something," Luke said.

I nodded, and followed everyone into the restaurant, thanking Calum for holding the door open.

Inside a chandelier hung over the seating area, giving the room a soft glow. A waiter dressed in black greeted us, and led us to a table of eight. I sat in between Luke and Ashton.

Luke opened his menu, and he suggested things for me to get.

"Can I just get a salad?"

"Daisy, no, that's not enough."

I sighed and watched as he pointed to a cheeseburger. "How about this and a salad?"

I shrugged.

When the water came to get drinks I ordered a water, and then when he came back to order our food Luke made me get a salad, cheeseburger and fries.

What happened to starting off small?

We sat around for about twenty minutes, talking and waiting for the food.

My stomach dropped when I saw a waiter carrying the entrées.

"Uh, Ashton? Can we leave? I feel sick. . ." I lied, tapping Ashton on the arm.

"Daisy you're fine," Luke leaned forward to look at me.

I mentally groaned, weakly smiling at the waiter as he placed a plate of salad down in front of me.

Of least it was healthy.

I guess.

Luke smiled as I picked the fork up. I played around, moving the tomato back and fourth and picking up and putting down lettuce.

"Daisy. . ." Luke said in a warning voice.

I sighed and brought the fork up to my mouth, taking a mouthful of lettuce, crutons and tomatoes.

I had only ate about four bites before I started to feel sick and disgusted, and I put the fork down.

Luke frowned. "Daisy, it's healthy. . . How bad can it be?"

I didn't answer, and stayed silent for the rest of the time until the food came. I was kind of mad at Luke for making me do this, but he was just trying to help me.

I quietly thanked the waiter as he set down my main meal in front of me.

Luke smiled reassuringly, before digging into his own food.

I picked at a few fries, then gave up and looked anywhere besides my food.

I could only imagine how fat this would make me. I sat there in silence, beating myself up.

Nobody noticed how I had stopped eating, until Luke looked over and said.

"Why aren't you eating?"