Chapters 62

D A I S Y

Later that day, Luke and I were woken up by Ashton.

"What do you want?" Luke moaned, hiding his face in my hair.

"Get up," Ashton shook us.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked and sat up.

"We need to talk," Ashton says, lowering his voice. Luke sips up and Ashton and Michael sit down beside us.

"About what?" Luke asked. "Where's Cal?"

"He's in the shower," Ashton answerd. "Okay, so, Calum's birthday is coming up, so I thought it'd be nice if we threw a surprise party for him."

"I think we should," I agreed.

"But, how will we get the party stuff without him knowing?" Michael asked.

Ashton thought for a moment, then his eyes landed on me.

"Daisy."

"Why me?"

"Because you can just say you're going to the hospital, but go to the party store instead," Ashton said.

"That's a good idea,"

"Shut up, Luke," Michael said, glaring at the blonde boy.

"Michael!" Ashton scolded. "Anyways, tomorrow can you skip going to the hospital and buy balloons and stuff for me?" Ashton asked me.

"What if Jacob wakes up tomorrow? I need to be there -"

"Just this once."

I sighed and gave in. "Fine."

"Also, the day before his birthday Danielle and Bryana are flying in and will be staying with us for a few days," Ashton added.

We heard the water stop running upstairs, telling us Calum was done showering and would be down here soon.

"Don't forget about tomorrow," Ashton quickly added. "And Luke, you go with her. Just incase."

***

The next day at school, I was, oncr again, the center of attention. After Auburn and I became "friends" and she stopped spreading rumors about me, my peers stopped paying attention to me. But, now that Jacob was in a coma, everyone bugged me for more information about what happened. This was currently happening as Jaz and I walked to our first class.

"What happened?" a student asked me.

"Are you guys still together?"

"Guys, leave Daisy alone. She doesn't have to tell you guys anything, and it isn't even your buisness," Jaz said, walking through the crowd.

Inside the classroom I thanked her.

"No problem. I hate nosy people," Jaz shook her head.

"But seriously, thanks," I thanked her again.

***

"Oh God," Jaz mumbled. I looked up at her. Jaz's eyes were trained behind me.

I was about to turn to see what she was looking, when suddenly Auburn was standing beside me.

"Why are you here?" Jaz snapped, her tone laced with disgust and hatred.

"To talk to Daisy," Auburn replied,  then turned back to me.

"So, how's Jacob doing? I heard what happened. Is he okay?" Auburn asked me.

"He's -" I began.

"What, are you guys friends now?"  Jaz sarcastically interrupted.

"Actually we are," Auburn replied

"Wait – what?" Jaz shrieked. "Daisy, what the hell?"

"Jaz, we talked it out –" I began.

"I can't believe you befriended the girl who basically ruined your life," Jaz shook her head. "I swear, you're just asking to get hurt. When she starts talking more shït about you don't come crying to me."

"How could you be so stupid?" Jaz groaned, standing up and stomping off.

***

This was so painful to write and Im sure it was even more painful to read. I'll update again as soon as I can to make up for it.

But the next three chapters will be eventual for all the laisy shippers ;)

Also, when this fanfic is over I think I'll start one of those books where the girl and the boy meet on twitter and all that. Or it will be a sad af Michael one. Would any of you read it?

Please vote & comment :)

stay positive. ily <3