Chapter 19

Did some of you miss chapter 17 bc that one has 36 reads then the next chapter has 51??:-)

D A I S Y

I was already regretting this so much.

Ashton had come in the next day, asking if I wanted to go to the beach with them. I had refused to, simply because I was too fat to parade around in a swimsuit, but he talked me into it.

Now I was eyeing my body in the bathing suit I had bought when I was out with Auburn, weeks ago. It seemed like lifetime ago.

I pinched at my stomach and thighs.

"Daisy? Come on." Heidi's annoying, high pitched voice came from the other side of the door.

(I am NOT basing Heidi off of Bryana. I actually like Bryana's voice lol the only thing Im basing Heidi off is by looks and career. Just wanted to put that out there)

I hesitantly opened the door. "Heidi? Does this look okay?"

She looked me up and down, her mouth turning downward into a snarl. Heidi rolled her eyes and walked off. I stood there for maybe 30 seconds in shock.

"Daisy? Come on!" Ashton yelled, obviously annoyed. I rushed and grabbed my bag, throwing my phone into it.

In my rush I forgot to put a coverup on or something. Once I realized this it was too late and I was already exposed.

I cowered behind Calum, feeling the most insecure I'd ever had. Especially with Heidi, who pranced around in only a bikini, showing off her model body. Ashton was lucky, but she was even luckier to have such a nice body. And something I didn't have; confidence.

We settled down in one spot. While Ashton and Heidi went out into the ocean I stayed back, content with watching Luke and Calum build a sandcastle and then Michael destroy it. This happened numerous times.

Ashton hadn't even glanced at me the whole day. Did I mean nothing to him now?

***

I had avoided eating the whole day. By 5pm I was starving.

"Ashton?" I knocked on his door. Heidi was in the shower, so now was my chance.

"What?" he called. I opened it, him looking up from the phone.

"I -" I sat down at the edge of his bed. "I don't like Heidi. She's kinda mean to me."

"Stop being ridiculous." Ashton said. "She's the sweetest person in the whole earth. You should try to be like her sometime."

I nearly choked on my spit. "Wow. You're letting her turn you into a complete dïck."

"Daisy Elizabeth  Irwin, don't you dare use that language." Ashton snapped.

"you're being a dïck." I smugly said, knowing that'd get a reaction out of him.

He angrily reached forward and shoved me, sending me sprawling off the bed. I landed hard on the floor, causing Michael to yell to ask if Ashton was okay.

I sat up and stared at him, tears welling in my eyes.

"Daisy -" he began, getting off the bed and collapsing down beside me. He reached to hug me or something, but I pulled away.

"Don't touch me." I got up and ran. I ran out the hotel so fast Ashton didn't have time to follow.

***

I angrily cried out as I pulled my arm back and snapped it forward, throwing the sea shell. It landed in the water with a loud, satisfying plop.

"I can't believe him!" I was surprised I didn't dislocate my shoulder as I angrily threw more shells. "How could he just push me aside for that bïtch? And then shove me."

"Here's more seashells for you to throw." Carter came up beside me with a handful of shells. I grabbed them one by one and launched them into the ocean, releasing all of my built up anger.

I sighed and collapsed, pressing my hands into the sand as small waves washed over them, washing away the sand. I dug my fingertips into the ground, collecting wet sand in my palms.

All of the anger was gone, leaving me in a deep state of sadness. I held my hands up and opened my palms, the wet sand plopping into the small wave.

Somehow, when I ran away to the beach again, Carter was here. Eventually I learned she came here almost every day to watch the sunset.

"So tell me what happened."

I told her the whole story, from Heidi being rude about my swimsuit to Ashton pushing me. I just wanted to rewind back to a few days ago. Back to when Heidi wasn't destroying all that I had left; Ashton.

I loved him, so much. He was like a dad to me. But Heidi was taking him away. He hated me know. The boys didn't even notice how evil she was.

I didn't notice I was crying until Carter hugged me and I ended up sobbing against her.

And not the 'cute' sobbing on TV, but the full out, ugly sobbing. I was so stressed and upset over this whole situation.

"There there." Carter awkwardly patted my back. "You'll be okay."

I sniffed and wiped my face, smearing sand on my cheek.

"We can exchange numbers so you can text me if you need to. Okay?" Carter said after I told her I had to head back.

"Yeah." I nodded. After we exchanged numbers and said our farewells I was on my short walk back to the hotel.

When I got there nobody greeted me or asked where I had been. Nobody noticed. Nobody was freaking out that I had been gone. Nobody.

Not even Ashton.

***

How are you??

Good, I hope?

Please vote & comment :-) it tells me that my work isn't that bady lol

I'm currently writing an Ashtom fanfic so if any of you would like to see that (unless it flops lol) comment here and maybe I'll publish it once the cover is ready.

- Mickey <3