Chapter 78

lmao what should my bio be for instagram

(yo hmu @ 5sos.blurbss & we can become besties)

(also if you want me to follow back comment ily or something random on my recent ok bye)

***

The next day at school I looked everywhere for Jacob. I wondered hoe he'd look with one eyebrow. I stalled near my locker, looking around.

Finally, he walked in, and it took everything in me to stifle a laugh. He had redrawn his eyebrow. Quite horribly. I laughed as I whipped my phone out and launched Snapchat and zoomed in on his face. He looked me, sending me a harsh glare.

Jaz ran over to him. "What the hèll happened?"

"She happened," Jacob simply said, pointing a finger at me. I quickly snapped the picture, laughing as I saved it and uploaded it to my story.

"You're dead," Jacob growled.

I was laughing so hard his threat didn't even faze me, which only angered him more.

"You bïtch. Go kill yourself," Jaz snarled.

What she said hit me, but it only stung for a moment.

Everyone seemed to suddenly notice Jacob's eyebrows, and everyone erupted into roaring laughter. A teacher poked her head out of the room and shushed us.

"Paybacks a bïtch."

Jacob glared at me. Jaz rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand, leading him down the hallway.

May, who had been standing with her friends a few feet away, came over. (an: incase you forgot who she is, she's a friend of Jaz & Jacob)

"You did that?" she asked, jabbing her thumb over her shoulder towards where Jacob was.

"Yep. Also dipped his toothbrush into a toilet," I said, causing her to laugh and high five me.

"Serves him right," May said, watching with disgust as Jaz and Jacob kissed.

She sighed. "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For not warning you."

She saw my confused expression and continued, "Jaz and Jacob had a bit of a thing going on before you came along.'

"Oh," I murmured, the new information ruining my mood.

"Yeah. . . Well, I gotta go to class. Bye Daisy," she waved and walked away, joining her friends.

"Bye," I mumbled, but she was already gone.

***

I practically ran into the house, excited to show Luke the picture of Jacob. Instead I found the boys and Malina gathered around in the living room.

(bear with me idk if they will actually go on tour but Im pretty sure they are okay. also comment some ideas pleasee)

"What's wrong?" I asked, noticing the serious atmosphere.

"Sit down," Ashton said, nodding towards the empty couch across from them.

I nodded and dropped my bag on the floor, hesitantly sitting down. Maya jumped up beside me and laid down.

"It's nothing serious," Ashton began.

"What is it? You're worrying me."

"In about two weeks we're going on tour," Ashton began. "But -"

"But?" I cried.

"But you can't go with us."

I was at a loss for words. They were leaving me.

Calum shoved Ashton. "You scared her!"

"Yeah. Daisy, you have to stay here for two weeks," Michael explains.

"With who?" I ask.

"My mum," Ashton says. "But then in two weeks you'll fly out and stay with us for the rest of the tour."

"I don't want to stay here!"

"Why? You'll get to be with Lauren -"

"I want to be with you guys," I argued.

"It's just two weeks, love," Ashton calmly said.

Maybe this was their way of getting rid of me. Maybe when two weeks passes I won't fly out to them.

I stood up from my seat, grabbed my bag, and ran up the stairs.

***

A hesitant knock came from the door, about fifteen minutes later.

"What?" I huffed.

The door opened and Luke stood there.

"It'll only be two weeks."

"Yeah, I know. I overreacted. I'm sorry," I sighed.

Luke came over and hugged me.

"Hey, wanna see the aftermath of what we did to Jacob?" I giggled, turning my phone on.

Luke nodded and sat on my bed beside me. I showed him, and he busted into laughter. I laughed too.

We laughed so hard our tummies hurt and we were grabbing onto each other for support.

Once we calmed down, Luke smiled at me.

"Let's go tell Malina about it," Luke stood up and walked to the door.

I didn't move, and sat smiling softly at the picture - at the boy who broke my heart, but still made me feel butterflies.

I snapped out of it and got off the bed, walking towards Luke.

He walked with me out the door.

***

so Im shooting for the book to be either 90 or 100 chapters idk

ok so you know that stuff people spray on their cars to say things? Some people use them for proms or concerts. Do any of yall know what it's called/where you can buy it?

thanks :)

stay positive. ily <3