Valentines Special

This chapter will be all laisy so if you don't ship it I advise skipping :))

but, I can write one for Jaisy if you guys want me to (as if he never cheated and had the accident, ofc)

also this has no effect or anything on the story

p.s. this was extremely hard to write and it's probably horrible ok im sorry

***

D A I S Y

"Wake up!" a voice yelled as someone shook me awake.

"Ugh, what?" I groaned, burying my face into the pillow.

"It's Valentines day!" cried an overenthusiastic Luke.

"Okay? Go away."

"Did you just tell your valentine to go away?"

I ignored him and snuggled farther under the covers.

"Don't make me tickle you," Luke warned.

I continued to tune him out, when suddenly his hands were on my sides and I was a squealing and laughing mess.

"Okay! I'm up."

Luke laughed and got off me. "Get ready then come downstairs."

I waited until he left to get out of bed and find something to wear. I settled on something comfy (a shirt I stole from Ashton and leggings) then went to the bathroom and did my usual routine.

Downstairs, Luke sat at the table with ingredients like flour and eggs spread out in front of him.

"What are you doing?" I giggled.

"Baking cookies, and you're helping," Luke replied, walking to the fridge to grab something.

"Why can't you ask Michael or something?"

"He's with Malina." Luke pulled back from the fridge, holding a stick of butter.

"Ashton?"

"With Bryana."

"Cal?" I asked.

"Dani."

"Guess I'm helping," I teased.

We started measuring and pouring things into the bowl.

"Why are we even making these?"

"I dunno. Just something to do," Luke shrugged.

He stepped to the side and did something else while I mixed. As I was stirring, Luke came up behind me and enveloped me into a hug, burying his face in my neck.

We finished the cookies then set them down onto the pan and put them into the oven. (an: completely blanked on the name so idek if it's called a pan)

While we waited for the cookies to bake, we made the frosting. Luke dipped his finger into the frosting and poked my nose, laughing as he did so.

Luke took the cookies out the oven and set them on the counter so we could put icing on them. We stood side by side as we spread red and pink icing onto them, then topped the cookies off with sprinkles.

After that we sat on the couch and munched on the treats we made.

"You still have icing on your nose," Luke giggled, wiping my face with a napkin. He smiled and quickly leaned in, pressing his lips on mine.

We pulled away and smiled at each orher admiringly.

"Let's watch a movie," Luke suggested while shifting around so he was laying down.

He lifted his arm up, signaling for me to crawl under and lay beside him. I did, and his arm dropped down, pulling me back into his chest.

He leaned forward and gently kissed my cheek.

"Happy Valentines, baby."

***

that was horrible ok I'll never write another "special" again, but here's my gift to yall ok

you're all automatically my valentines 😂 ily

#dick feels

anyways, please vote amd comment :)

stay positive. ily <3