Chapter 87

dedicated to Bianca bc she's bae <3

also dedicated to Amanda bc I still feel bad that she couldn't be michael's girlfriend so <3 ily both

I've been having major writers block to the point where I've wanted to stop written this book completely

but I'd never do that because 99 skinny is my baby and I'm determined to finish this book.

***

D A I S Y

"Wake up!" Ashton's annoyingly happy voice chirps.

I groan as the curtains suddenly snap open, and I cover my face with the pillow. Ashton comes over and snatches the pillow away and hits me with it.

"Wake up," he laugh while hitting me again.

"I'm up!" I whined.

"Get ready," he tells me.

I moan in response and stay put, listening to the sounds of his footsteps leaving and the door shutting until I get up.

After laying in bed for another few minutes contemplating over whether to get up or not, I finally rolled out of bed and shuffled across the floor to my suitcase.

I changed into leggings, a random tee shirt and tugged on a sweatshirt then grabbed toiletries and went to the bathroom.

In the middle of brushing my teeth a loud repetitive knock came from the door. I groaned and turned the water off and unlocked the door.

"What?" I snapped.

"Are you almost done in the bathroom?" an innocent Michael stood there.

I sighed, feeling kinda bad. No clue why I was in such a bad mood today. Maybe because of her.

"Yeah, sure. I'll be out in a minute," I said and closed the door.

***

I crossed my arms over my chest, jealousy taking over as I stared at the back of Arzaylea and Luke's heads. In the car ride to the airport I had been put into a car with Arzaylea, Luke, Malina and Michael, and lucky me had to sit alone and watch with anger and jealousy as Arzaylea hugged all over Luke. I hated her.

Why was Luke even with her if he "liked" me. It didn't make sense.

At the airport fans were waiting outside and inside, and we stopped for a few minutes so the boys could take pictures and talk to them, then we went inside and waited at the gate.

The flight was called maybe thirty minutes later, and I was the last one on. I frowned when I noticed all of the couples were sitting together, leaving me alone.

I inwardly swore when I locked eyes with Arzaylea, who smirked back because she got to sit with Luke and I didn't. I looked away and shot Ashton a harsh glare because he abandoned me, but he was to busy talking to Bryana to even notice.

I groaned and walked down the aisle, pass all the boys, and sat down the farthest back in the plane that I could.

Great. This day was already off to a bad start.

I sat down in the window seat and looked outside.

"Can I sit here?" a voice asked.

I turned, seeing an older woman standing there. I nodded. She smiled and sat down. She stared at me, taking in my appearance.

"You seem a little young. Are you alone?"

"I'm sixteen," I corrected her. "And my, uh, family is up there."

I pointed to where the boys and their girlfriends were all sitting.

"Why are you alone back here?"

I shrugged, not really interested in telling this stranger my life story. "Just having a bad day. And I'm kinda mad at that one."

I pointed at Luke's flat blonde hair.

"Is he your boyfriend?"

"I wish. He has a girlfriend,"

"What do you mean he has a girlfriend?"

"I mean, he acted like he liked me, but then he goes off and dates her," I said.

"I don't understand why," the lady said. "You're beautiful."

I felt a blush spreading onto my cheeks and looked away. "Thanks."

"Mhm. Why don't you tell him how you feel?"

"I told him I couldn't be with him," I sighed.

"Why? I thought you wished that girl was you?"

"Because I was scared that I'd get hurt."

(a/n: iffy about that part but I worked hard on it so im keeping it. even though its trash.)

***

I had dozed off and was soon waken up by the lady.

"The plane is about to land."

"Thanks," I yawned, glancing out the window.

The lady and I watched as the city of Las Vegas came into view, and got bigger and bigger as we got closer. The plane bumped against the runway, and the steward told us that we had reached our destination.

Eventually the plane stopped and everyone got out. I was one of the last to get off, and when I got into the airport the boys were walking off.

Those fückers forgot me.

"Hey!" I called, jogging after them. "What the héll? Have you all suddenly forgot I even existed?"

Ashton turned and watched my jog the last few steps until I stood in frojt me him. He nervously scratched his arm.

"No," he lied.

I rolled my eyes and followed behind the group as we went to get our luggage.

I couldn't believe that Ashton actually forgot that I was here.

Yet, it wasn't surprising.

***

sorry im such a shït writer im surprised yall have even gotten this far in the book.

Get Weird tour is literally so amazing and im so salty that I cant go

I literally hate everything rn and I'm in such a bad mood and I want to fücking cry so somebody talk to me please I can't do this 

stay positive. ily <3