Chapter 59

Comment ideas for the sequel

D A I S Y

"I overreacted," Jacob sounded sincere. "I'm sorry, it was wrong of me to not listen to you. I know you'd never cheat on me with Luke. I was just paranoid."

"It's okay," I said. "I love you."

"I love you too," he said.

"I have to go now."

"Bye. Talk later?"

"Yeah," I said, then we hung up.

I sat my phone down then went downstairs. Bryana and Ashton were snuggled up by the fireplace and drinking hot chocolate, Michael was in the kitchen, Luke was on the couch on his phone and Calum and Dani were upstairs. Ashton told us to go get dressed.

Finally, once everyone was all in their snow stuff and we were ready to go, we got in the car and headed to the skii lodge. I was the first one out the car in my urge to see snow for the first time.

Luke grabbed onto my coat and made sure not to loose me as I weaved through the crowd. The rest followed, but struggled to keep up. We signed in and everything, then went back outside near the chairlift where the snow was.

I took my gloves off and knelt down, poking the ground and shivered because of how cold it was. I put them back on and pilled a bunch of snow onto my hands.

I picked the snow up and threw it at Ashton, hitting him square in the back. He turned around, bent down, picked a heap of snow up and threw it back at me. That resulted in a little snow fight between us, which earned a few disappointed looks.

"Since you've never skiied before -" Ashton began.

"- And Luke is absolute shït at it," Michael interrupted.

"We'll just go tubing instead," Ashton said, pointing to a rack of tubes.

All of us got tubes, then we went to the escalator that went up the hill. We went on by twos and watched people slide down the hill as we went up.

I stood beside Bryana, who had the tube we were both going to go on. When we reached the top the two in the front (Calum and Dani) got off and got into the tubes. I watched as Dani was pushed and she squealed as she slid down the hill. Calum went, then Luke and Michael went. Now it was Bryana and I's turn.

Bryana went into the tube first since she was bigger and I sat in front. I grabbed onto the sides as we were pushed forward, and then suddenly we were falling. But when we got to the bottom, something happened and we flipped over.

We were a laughing mess as the boys helped us get back up while Ashton slid down.

After a long day full of tubing we got home and all gathered around the log cabin's (where we were staying) fireplace. Luke and I were sharing a blanket and playing on our phones, Dani was asleep in Calum's lap, Michael was quietly messing around with his acoustic guitar, and Ashton and Bryana were talking.

I was getting tired and eventually stopped playing on my phone and settled with falling asleep on Luke's shoulder.

Ashton noticed and said, "We have to be up by 5 tomorrow to fly home. Let's go to bed."

So he put the fire out and we all went to our rooms. Again, Luke and I were sharing a room, so I quickly changed and flopped into the bed, so tired I didn't even bother to pull the covers up over me.

Luke changed too  and then slid into the bed beside me, doing me a favor and tucking the covers up to my chin. I sleepily mumbled a goodnight and allowed him to pull me into his chest and cuddle me.

"Goodnight," he mumbled back.

***

"Rise and shine!" chirped an overenthusiastic Ashton.

Ashton pulled the covers off our bodies. The cold air was what woke me up.

"Why does the flight have to be so early?" Luke complained as he pulled some clothes on.

"Hurry up and get ready," Ashton snapped. "You have 10 minutes."

I rolled out of bed and started to get ready. I threw on leggings, a random tee shirt (which happened to be Ashton's), and a sweatshirt. I brushed my hair and teeth, washed my face, then went downstairs.

Dani was in the kitchen, preparing a little breakfast of cereal.

"Good morning," she said  to me when I came in. Bryana, who was sitting at the table, looked up and smiled at me.

"Hey," I yawned. "Are you guys going to Sydney with us?"

Dani frowned. "No. We're going back to California in a few days."

Twenty minutes later we were all at the airport, lugging our stuff around with us. We loaded our stuff onto the conveyor belt, then went and waited for our flight. Our flight was calledm

The goodbyes were the worst.

Ashton was crying as he said goodbye to Bryana. She promised they'll meet again soon, but he was still upset.

Dani cried as she hugged Calum. Bryana hugged the guys, then me.

"Bye, Daisy. It was nice meeting you," Bryana smiled.

"You too," I said. "Goodbye." I hugged her back.

"Text me if you ever need someone," Dani said as she opened her arms. I nodded and tried not cry as I hugged her.

"I'll miss you," Dani added.

"I'll miss you too," I sniffled.

The couples hugged again, then we left. On the plane I sat next to Luke, while Michael tried to comfort Ash and Cal.

I watched the city grow smaller and smaller as we flew into the sky. In a matter of hours I'd be home.

***

3 more chapters left   :( brb while I go cry

But Im so excited for the ending :D yall might hate me for it, but whatever.

Please vote and comment :)

stay positive. ily <3