Chapter 58

comment ideas for the sequel

D A I S Y

"Daisy, what the hell?"

"Jacob, I can explain."

There was silence on the other end of the phone.

"Go on," Jacob sighed.

"Yes, Luke and I were at the pool, but we didn't do anything," I defended myself, stressfully playing with my hair.

Apparently, paparazzi had secretly taken pictures of Luke and I last night. The pictures showed two friends just having a good time and splashing each other, but then one picture was taken at an angle that looked almost as if we were kissing. It was all over social media, and my boyfriend had seen it.

"You know what, I have to go feed Maya. Bye," Jacob said, then hung up. I sighed and flopped back onto the bed.

"Get your bathing suit on, we're going to the beach," Bryana came in the doorway. "Hey, what's wrong?" she added.

"My boyfriend is mad at me."

"Oh." Bry knew exactly what for. "Did you tell him the truth?" she asked.

"Yeah, but he wouldn't listen." I sat up. "Does Ashton ever get like that?"

"I do," Bryana admitted, coming in and shutting the door behind her. "With us being in completely different places, I don't always know what he's doing, so whenever he's with a girl friend I get paranoid and assume things. We fight a lot because of it." Bryana sat beside me.

"Nothing is or ever will go on between Luke and I," I said. "I wish he understood that."

"Give it time. If he really loves you he'll call you back," she said.

I thanked her then put on my swimsuit and then clothes over it.

Luckily, things weren't really awkward between Luke and I. We both knew the truth, so why act weird about it?

At the beach Michael and I played Frisbee, Calum and Dani tanned on the sand, Ashton and Bry were in the ocean and Luke was texting someone.

Two girls came up to us.

"Hi," one of them beamed.

Michael caught the Frisbee, then we walked over to the girls.

"We're huge fans. Can we please get a picture?" the same girl asked. Michael nodded.

Michael made Luke and Calum come over and get in the picture, while I took the picture. Then the girls wanted Dani and I to get in, so we had a random stranger take a picture of us all.

"Sorry you couldn't meet Ashton, he's swimming right now," Michael said after giving the two girls a hug.

"No problem," the girls smiled then walked off.

We continued our game of Frisbee, then all went into the ocean. Michael nearly lost his trunks a few times, though.

At sun down, once everyone was mostly gone, we had a stranger take a group picture of us. It was like the one from forever ago (the one made into an ornament) but this time there was two new faces added to it: Dani and Bryana.

After we took the picture, Luke and I went to the bags and stuff. I grabbed my phone, checking for any texts or calls from Jacob. Luke snatched my phone and held it up above him, while I tried to grab it.

I jumped on his back and reached up for it. A sudden flash startled us, and Luke nearly dropped my phone into the ocean.

Ashton had taken a picture, and had literally just uploaded it to Instagram. Luke finally gave me my phone, so I set the group picture as my lock screen.

***

I folded my clothes and packed them into the suitcase neatly, whereas Luke just stuffed them in his suitcase.

"Where are we going, tomorrow?" I asked Luke.

"Colorado, I think," Luke answered.

"Why there?"

"The group wants to go skiing or something," Luke shruggs.

"You mean, we'll be in snow?"

"Yeah."

"I've never seen snow before," I mumbled.

I zipped my suitcase up. Since we'd be getting up early, we went to bed. Luke flicked the light off and laid down in the bed beside me.

"Is snow cold?"

"Well, duh."

"Is it really cold? Like, if you touch it will your finger freeze off?" I asked.

"No," Luke laughed. "It's cold but not that cold."

The room fell silent.

"Goodnight," I rolled over and burried myself in the covers.

"Goodnight, Daisy."

***

This was longer but I edited the heck out of it so now its short sorry :(

All of your ideas are so good, I should let you guys write the sequel lol my school got a bomb threat today :') fun

Also please remember to vote & comment

btw jacob has youtube ok it's kostas garcia. youre welcome

stay positive. ily <3