Chapter 92

That Dragon, Cancer fücked me up ugh

***

L U K E

I woke up to an alarm early the next morning, when the sun was just rising. I laid there, slowly gaining consciousness.

I noticed the small body I was curled around, and reached over her to turn the alarm off. Daisy shifted and let out a sigh.

"We have to get up," I whined, attempting to untangle my legs from hers.

"What time is it?" she yawned.

"Five." I answered, and sat up.

"I'm going to my room to change," Daisy said, and rolled out of bed.

I nodded and watched her walk past me.

D A I S Y

I closed the door to my room behind me, then walked to my bed, where the clothes I had picked out the night before lay. A tee shirt, a sweatshirt, and leggings. (a/n: aka my everyday outfit)

I changed then grabbed my toiletries and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair and washed my face, then went back to my room to get my shoes on.

***

"I'm so excited for California," Luke says to me as we walk through the airport. "We can go to the beach, watch the sunset, drive around. . . Are you listening?"

I ignored him and instead tried to not fall over or throw up. Why was I feeling so weak all of the sudden? Maybe I was just hungry.

"Daisy," he said.

I snapped out of my daydream and looked over at him.

"Oh, sorry. What were you saying?"

"I said –"

"Hurry up you two!" Ashton called from maybe ten feet in front of us.

"I'll tell you on the plane," Luke waves it off and we speed up our pace to catch up.

***

Luke and I walked behind Ashton and Bryana as we got onto the plane. Luke's hands were on my shoulders, steering me to which seat he wanted.

Ashton and Bryana sat across the aisle from Michael and Malina, while Calum and Dani were sitting a few seats in front of them. Luke pointed to the seat right behind Michael and Malina, and we sat down. Luke let me have the window seat, and he grabbed my hand when we sat down.

"So what were you saying earlier?" I asked, watching a lady walk past us.

"I said that when we get to LA we can go to the beach, and watch the sunset and drive around or something."

"Oh. Fine with me."

Luke and I adverted our gaze to the window as the plane started roll down the runway.

He plugged his ear buds and handed one to me. About ten minutes later he started to get tired and rested his head on my shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

***

I hate this chapter so much

also im sorry for what might happen after this chapter im so sorry idek

okay first Im SO SO SO SO sorry this is super short okay you have the right to hate me. but I promise to make the rest of my updates longer

second, omg yay thank you if you retweeted my friends tweet. she now has to dye her hair (lilac or violet idek) and she has to pretend to be a harmonizer for a week and she hates fifth harmony so this should be good :)

and third, please please please if you have my insta please don't comment about the book or even dm me about it please. it's nothing to get upset over, I just dont want my co owner to see it so just please don't.

but you can tweet me about the book thats perfectly fine (no dms please)

stay positive. ily <3