Chapter 93

today was a great day and im fücking fantastic how about you

(can we talk about the larzaylea selfie holy shït)

***

D A I S Y

Luke and I both woke up minutes before landing. We sat in silence, his head on my shoulder while I subconsciously ran my fingers over his wrist.

I stared out the window, watching the city of Los Angeles grow larger and larger. Minutes later I felt the plane bump as it hit the runway.

"So what are we doing first?" I asked Luke, looking down at his tousled blonde hair.

"First we have to put our suitcases into the hotel, then you and I can do whatever," Luke replied.

Luke and I sat in silence, as the plane rolled to a stop. Everyone stood up from their seats stretching and excitedly talking to their neighbor. Right as I stood up the world spun and a sharp pain stabbed in my head. I wobbled before grabbing onto the seat in front of me. Luke didn't notice, to busy watching and waiting for his turn to leave his seat.

"Hold my hand so we don't get separated, okay?" Luke said to me as he stepped out into the aile.

"Luke, it's a plane. I can't exactly wander off," I joked stepping out into the aisle behind him.

But, to keep him from having a fit, I reached out in front of me and grabbed his hand. I stared at the space between his shoulder blades as we walked through the plane.

Once we stepped off the plane into the tunnel I came up beside Luke, who took his hand out of mine and instead rested his hand on my back.

Michael and Malina walked beside us.

Ashton, Bryana, Dani and Calum were a few feet ahead, and security stood beside and behind us.

When we got out of the tunnel screams erupted from a small crowd of girls nearby. We walked through the group, the boys stopping for a few seconds to take pictures or say hi to the fans.

When we got out the crowd I was more dizzy than before, and could barely focus from the pounding in my head and how fast the room was spinning. I brought a hand up to my temple, a sad attempt to stop the pounding.

"Daisy, are you okay?" Bryana asked. "You're really pale."

she brought a hand up to my forehead and felt for my temperature.

"You're shaking," Dani chimes in, gently picking my arm up and holding my hand in hers.

"I'm fine. I think the plane ride just made me sick," I lied.

"But it's never happened before," Bryana argued.

"What's never happened before?" Ashton asked, walking over to us with a bag.

"Nothing. I'm fine."

Bryana frowned, but gave up and took her bag from Dave.

We walked out the airport, where paparazzi were waiting and snapped pictures of us. Two cars were waiting for us and we all rushed to get into one.

Luke, Michael, Malina and I ended up in one car, the others in the second. Luke and I climbed into the back seat and the driver started the car and we pulled out of the parking lot.

The drive there I laid my head on Luke's shoulder and wished for this sick feeling to go away.

"You okay?" Luke asks.

"Just tired," I lied again.

"Oh. We can stay at the hotel if you're too tired to go out," Luke answers.

"No we can still go out, it's okay." I replied.

Luke didn't say anything and instead pressed his lips against my hair, then went back to his phone.

***

We arrived at the hotel maybe 10 minutes later, then got our suitcases and went inside. The lobby was nice and Michael pretended to push Malina into the fountain.

"Stop it, you too!" Dave scolded, but a smile was tugging at his lips.

Michael let out a loud laugh and joined us at the elevator. We all squeezed into one elevator and rode up to our floor.

There were two hotel rooms; one for Ashton, Bryana, Luke and I and the other for Calum, Dani, Michael and Malina.

Ashton, Bry, Luke and I said a quick goodbye to the other four and went into our hotel to settle in.

There were two bedrooms and one if the couches folded out into a bed. I was behind everyone else, struggling to pull the suitcase.

My body finally had enough and my legs gave in. I fell to the floor, everything going dark as I hit the floor.

A S H T O N

A loud thump came from behind us. Luke, Bryana and I quickly turned to face Daisy, where the sound came from.

"What the hèll?" I muttered, taking in the scene.

Daisy was face down on the floor and wasnt responding.

"Did she pass out?" Bryana panicked, pushing past Luke and I. "Shït. I knew something was wrong."

Bryana sat on the floor and pulled Daisy into her lap, holding her upright. Luke squatted beside the two of them and felt her forehead.

"When was the last time she ate?" I asked them and knelt down.

"Probably a few days. I haven't seen her eat in a while," Bryana sighed.

Luke gently pulled Daisy into his arms and stood up, walking towards the couch.

"What's the healthy weight for a sixteen year old? She's light as a feather," Luke asked over his shoulder as he gently laid her down on the couch.

Bryana pulled out her phone to – as I assume – Google it.

"I dunno, but I remember her saying a while ago that her goal is 99."

(a/n: title reference bye)

"That's underweight," Bryana says, looking up from her phone. "This site says anywhere between 115 and 120."

We all stayed silent, watching as Luke gingerly tucked her hair behind her ear. He really cared for her.

"I'm going to help her," Luke quietly said, but more to himself than to us.

***

hi im back from the dead lolol its been like 5 days oops

sorry I havent updated in 27292829 years. I didn't want to continue the book but then I told myself not to give up so hi whats up

what should the books ending be?

I already have the ending planned out, but im open for more ideas so comment :)

stay positive. ily <3