Chapter 99

99 ayy

so I figured out a way to combine the happy and crazy ending and holy shït im a genius

***

D A I S Y

"I'm bored."

I looked up from my phone, seeing Calum who was spread out of the couch. Dani was sitting down, flipping through a tourist pamphlet, while Calum laid with his head in her lap, staring up at her.

"What do you want to do?" Dani asked Cal, holding the pamphlet to her chest so she could see him.

"You."

"Calum!" Dani squealed, her cheeks turning pink.

"Oh yuck," Michael said from his seat on the recliner. He fake puked.

"There's a minor in here." He added, reaching over to cup my ears.

Luke laughed from beside me.

"Shut up, I'm not a baby." I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest.

The others laughed.

"Okay seriously what do you guys want to do?" Luke asked, setting his phone down beside him.

"Hm. . ." Dani looked down at the pamphlet and began reading off activities. "There's a fair, surfing, the beach and hiking."

"Someone should go ask Ash and Bry what they want to do," Malina said.

Everyone looked at me, since they were all too lazy to get up.

I sighed. "Where are they?"

"Upstairs."

I nodded and stood up, walking past Dani and Calum to go up the stairs. Upstairs I walked down the hallway, stopping and knocking one Ashton and Michael's door.

"Come in!" Ashton chirped from the other side of the door.

I went in, only to find the two sitting on the bed talking to each other in a hushed tone. When I came in they paused the conversation and looked at me.

"Hey. Calum's bored so what do you guys want to do?"

"I'm kind of tired. We should just go to the beach," Ashton answered.

I nodded and left, going back downstairs to tell everyone. After I told them we all went to our rooms to change.

The girls and I all changed into our swimsuits, complimenting each other on what we were wearing.

"Daisy, I really like that color on you," Bryana said, pointing at my coral colored bikini.

"Thanks," I smiled.

Malina and Dani looked over at my bathing suit and nodded in agreement, and I quickly folding my arms over my stomach to hide the fat.

I looked like a whale next to the girls. It made me want to puke.

We all gathered things into our beach bags and walked out the room, running into the boys. Together we all went downstairs and outside, hopping into the car that was waiting for us.

The drive to the beach was unusually quiet, the only talking was to suggest things we could do while at the beach.

Bryana and Ashton had announced that they were going to take a walk before we got there and that we needed to leave them alone. Then Michael wanted to spend time with Malina so they were going to go be on their own, which left Calum, Dani, Luke and I.

At the beach we split up, Ashton and Bryana going to take a walk, while Michael and Malina went the opposite way.

We ended up playing volleyball, until it started raining and the couples came back. We gathered all of our stuff and got into the car and drived back to the house.

***

(a/n: dont hate me)

"I'm bored again."

Dani, Malina, Michael, Calum, Luke and I were all gathered in the living room, sitting around and doing nothing.

"Let's watch a movie," Dani turned the TV on and flipped through the movie channels. "Finding Nemo is on."

"I don't want to watch finding Nemo," Michael groaned.

"Too bad," Dani teased, sticking her tongue out at him. "Bry and Ash are upstairs again. Daisy, can you go get them?"

I nodded and stood up, walking uo the stairs. They were in Ashton and Michael's room, and again, talking in hushed voices.

I could hear their voices but not the words and stepped closer, pressing my ear against the door.

"Bryana. . . I want to adopt another kid."

My jaw dropped, and I listened more.

"What about Daisy?"

I didn't listen anymore and stepped back, only to step on a creaky floorboard. An obnoxious creak echoed around the empty upstairs hallway, and the two went quiet. The door opened and Ashton stood there with a cautious look on his face.

I let out a choked sob and turned and dashed down the hallway.

I ran down the stairs as quiet as possible and went to the kitchen instead of the living room. I fumbled with the sliding door, my tears making it hard to see. Finally I unlocked the back door and slid out, racing across the yard to the fence.

It opened with a loud creak and I ran out, jogging down the sidewalk.

Ashton wanted another kid?

He was only going to forget about me.

I needed to get away.

I collasped onto a bench, my vision blurred and my legs suddenly felt like jelly.

Tourists walked by, giving me strange looks.

I looked up, and saw people across the street, walking along trails. A park.

I could go there until I calmed down.

I stood up and forced my jelly legs to go forward. I ran across the street, not even bothering to look both ways.

People gasped, a car horn honked, and bright lights blinded me. I turned, only to see a car driving towards me at full speed, the driver slamming on the breaks a little too late.

***

its like 11pm and im like asleep rn so sorry if this was shït writing

I just want to get this book over with and theres only one more chapter after this

the ending of the book is kind of a cliffhanger and as of now there will NOT be a sequel so please dont ask about one thank you <3

but I'll update in a few days just to torture yall :)

or maybe tomorrow idek

stay positive. ily <3