Chapter 95

(OMF THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR 4 MILLION I LOVE YALL SO MUCH & YALL ARE LITERALLY MY FAMILY ILY GUYS)

***

D A I S Y

"Rise and shine!"

I had just opened my eyes when the curtain was suddenly ripped open and sunlight flooded into the room. I whined and hid my face under the pillow.

"Wake up," the pillow was picked up and my back was gently whacked with it. "I made us breakfast."

I ignored him and attempted to go back to sleep.

"Meet me in the kitchen in ten minutes," Luke said, before dropping the pillow beside me and walking out the room. I heard the click of the door behind them, and rolled over onto the pillow, hugging it.

I laid around in bed for a few more minutes, then finally forced myself to get up and changed. I threw on a pink T-shirt and leggings then went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my hair and teeth.

After that I finally went to the kitchen and found Luke sitting at the table. In front of him was a bowl of fruit, a granola bar and a water bottle and across the table were the same foods.

"I made something small to start out with," Luke said as he dropped a strawberry into his mouth.

I sat down across from him, trying to ignore how good the strawberries smelled and how good the granola bar looked.

"You need to eat, babe," Luke said, loudly smacking on his food.

I nodded and pierced a grape with the fork, hesitantly bringing it to my mouth. Of least it was healthy, I guess.

I ate half of the bowl of fruit before stopping, taking sips of water to fill myself up.

"Eat the granola bar. Please."

I sighed and grabbed it, slowly opening the wrapper.

"I'm going to regret this," I mutter, shooting annoyed looks at Luke.

Luke didn't answer, instead shoveling a spoonful of fruit into his mouth.

"Aren't you supposed to be at an interview or something?" I asked Luke after swallowing a bite of grandola.

"We're taking a break."

I froze, mid-bite. "You were just on break!"

"Yeah. But we need to spend time off so we can help you and make sure you're okay," Luke said before taking a sip of water.

"You can't do that!"

"Already did, babe."

"No! You need to continue the tour. I'm fine, I promise." I argued.

"Your health is more important than a tour."

"Your fans will hate me."

"Fake fans will hate you," he corrected. "If they were real fans they would understand that you're our number one priority."

"You ate the whole thing!" Luke suddenly said, his smile growing.

I looked down, only to find an empty wrapper. I felt sick to my stomach and felt tears fill my eyes.

I was disgusting. A fat, disgusting mess. The thought of how fat I would be after this made me want to puke.

"I'm really proud of you."

I stood up from my chair and bolted to my hotel room, quickly locking the door behind me. Luke jogged after me, and fumbled with the doorknob.

"Daisy? Open the door."

"I want to be alone."

"Daisy, no. Open the dämn door!"

The tone of his voice scared me a little, and I slowly opened the door, peaking up into his blue eyes.

"I know you probably hate yourself for that, but I'm really proud of you and you're doing great." Luke pulled me into a gentle hug. "And I'm here for you. It's going to be okay."

"No it's not." my voice was muffled against his shirt.

His phone went off from somewhere in the living room.

* TRIGGER WARNING *

"I'm going to go answer that. I'll be right back," Luke pulled away and walked to the living room.

I heard him answer, and mentally jumped with joy when he left the hotel room to talk on the phone in private. I went to the bathroom, looking between my toothbrush and toilet. An idea popped into mind.

L U K E

I hung up with management. They were wasting my time, calling me to tell me something I didn't care about.

I walked back into the hotel room, towards Daisy's room.

Her door was open and the room unoccupied. I went into the hallway, my heartbeat skipping a beat when I noticed the bathroom door closed with light peaking out under the crack.

I bolted to the door and threw it open at the sound of gagging. Daisy sat on the floor, hunched over the toilet.

"Stop!" I cried, throwing myself down onto the floot behind her. I pulled her back into my chest and grabbed her arm, pulling her hand from her mouth. The toothbrush clattered to the floor and Daisy bursted into tears.

I turned her around and hugged her tight, slowly rocking us from side to side.

She didn't deserve to go through this.

It was my fault, for taking so long to finally help her. But now she was on her way to recovery.

I'd have to keep an eye on her more.

***

^ yeah no shït

Im friends with this girl and she gets bullied a lot and I almost fought someone at school yesterday for saying something to her

I'm not afraid to put a bïtch in their place fight me

aha stay positive. ily <3