Chapter 66

little bit of a filler bc im an idiot that messes up her own story :')

D A I S Y

I let out a shaky breath as I pulled up to Jacob's house. I turned the car off then started up the little trail of stones to the patio. I hesitantly rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer.

The door opened and Jacob's mom stood there with a disgusted look on her face.

"Ugh, you again." She mumbled.

"Can I see Jacob's room?" I didn't want to spend more time around her, so I cut to the chase.

"Why?" she gave me a strange look.

"I miss him," I lie – well, half-lie. I did miss him, but that wasn't why I wanted to go to his room.

She sighs and steps to the side.

"Make it quick."

I walk inside then climb the stairs. I walk down the upstairs hallway until I reach his room and go inside.

It smells just like him and his clothes were still strewn around the room. God, I missed him.

I sighed and walked across the room to his bed where his phone lay.

It was just where he left it the night of the crash.

I quickly grabbed his phone and shoved it into my pocket. Just as I did his mom came into the room.

"Are you done? I think you've been here long enough."

Bïtch.

I turned and fake a smile at her. "I was just about to leave," I replied.

I slid past here and speed walked down the hallway and down the stairs. I didn't look back as I opened the front door and left.

***

The next day I was woken up by Calum.

"What do you want?" I whined, looking at it phone. "It's 6am!"

"Today's Bryana and Dani's last day so we're going to an amusement park," Calum said.

"At six in the morning?" I groaned.

"Just get dressed," Calum laughed. I waited until he left to get out of bed and find clothes to wear.

I decided on black skinny jeans and a gray shirt. I changed into them then left my room and headed for the bathroom.

"Why are you wearing pants? It will be hot," Ashton said, pointing down at my skinny jeans.

After arguing with Ashton for about ten minutes, I changed into jean shorts and stood in the mirror, self-consciously pulling them down to hide the cuts and scars. I should have stuck with jeans.

I brushed my hair and teeth, washed my face and put mascara on. Then I went to my room and put my shoes on.

Everyone finally finished getting ready so we all squeezed into the car and started our drive. We had to take separate cars to fit everyone. In the first car was Dave and Rob (two of the boy's bodyguards) and Ashton and I sat behind them, and Michael sat behind us.

The other car had two more body guards, Luke, Calum Bryana and Dani.

On the way we listened to Sounds Good Feels Good. It was a long drive having to watch Ashton airdrum and listen to him sing horribly for about two hours. But, finally, we got there.