Chapter 89

hey yall should follow my twitter even though I dont really tweet..

lol if you want to its mrcalibu

someone teach me how to twitter

***

D A I S Y

"I have a friend coming over," I told the boys, watching as they sat at the kitchen table eating.

The boys were leaving to go to an interview pretty soon, so I took this as a good time to invite Cameron over. Ashton nodded, right as the hotel room's doorbell buzzed.

I opened the door, smiling at Cameron.

"Hi," I said.

"Hey." He said.

"I'll go grab my wallet and phone. Come in," I said, turning and walking away.

"Where are you guys going?" Ashton asked as I slipped  my phone into my black skinny jeans and slid the strap of my wallet onto my wrist.

"Out for ice cream," Cameron answer, walking into the kitchen.

I glanced at Luke, who's jaw was clenched as he stared at Cameron.  Ashton obviously approved, since he was smiling and nodding.

"Okay. You too have fun."

Cameron nodded and jokingly put his arm around my shoulders and lead me to the door.

***

"I can't believe you don't like chocolate ice cream," Cameron teased.

I faked a laugh and stared down at my ice cream cone.

I couldn't eat this. I was already fat enough.

"Hey, are you okay?" Cameron asked and stopped walking.

I looked at him and gave a small nod.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded again, and forced myself to give the ice cream a small lick, almost wincing.

He nodded and we continued walking back to the hotel.

"You have ice cream on your face," I giggled, looking up at the chocolate dot on the tip of his nose.

He wiped his cheek. "Did I get it?"

"Here," I used my napkin and reached up, gently wiping his nose off.

"Thanks," he blushed.

I hadn't realized we were back at the  hotel until Cameron said, "We should go swimming."

I looked where he was pointing, seeing the strangely empty pool.

"You didn't bring stuff to swim in. . ." I said in a desperate need to get out of it.

I couldn't let him see my body, especially the scars on my thighs, or he'd never think of me the same.

"I only live a few minutes away. I could go grab –"

"No that's okay," I interrupted.

"I'll be right back," he says and walks off before I can argue.

I sigh and throw my ice cream into the trash and go inside the lobby. I press the button on the elevator and wait.

It opens, four familiar faces inside.

"Hey!" Ashton chirps as the four step out. "We were just leaving."

"Where's that guy?" Luke asked in a strange tone. He didn't seem happy with his arms crossed over his chest and an annoyed look on his face.

"He ran home to change. We're going swimming,"

"Oh. Well have fun! Bye honey," Ashton leaned down and quickly kissed the top of my head, then followed a few body guards out the door.

***

"Dani?" I called as I walked into the hotel room.

"In the living room!" she called.

I walked into the living room, where Dani, Malina and Bryana sat, watching a movie.

"Where's Arzaylea?"

"With a friend," Dani answered, almost sounding relieved. "So what's wrong?"

"I'm hanging out with a friend and he wants to go swimming," I whined.

"So?" Malina said.

"I don't want him to see me in a bathing suit."

"Daisy you have nothing to worry about. You're gorgeous," Bryana chimes in.

I sighed and stalked off to my room ti change into a bikini. After staring at my disgusting body for five minutes I threw on a T-shirt and jeans shorts as a cover up and walked out the room.

"I'll be at the pool," I told the girls as I walked out the door.

I closed it behind me and turned, only running into something.

"Sorry," Cameron laughed from above me.

"No worries," I chuckled. "Let's go."

We walked down to the pool together.

I laughed as he took off his shirt and ran and jumped into the pool, splashing me in the process. I sat on the pool chair.

"You're not coming in?"

"Um, no. . . I'll just sit and watch."

"Please? I'm lonely," he jokes.

"I'm sure you'll be fine."

"Daisy!" he whines, dragging out the y.

"Fine, um, don't look."

"Why?" he asked.

"Please," I pleaded.

"Okay, fine." Cameron turned.

I quickly took my shirt off and stepped out of my shorts, then slid into the pool beside him. He turned, smiling at me.

"You're really pretty and you have no reason to be self conscious," he says.

"Thanks –"

I squeal when he suddenly splashes water on me.

He swam away, yelling, "Try to catch me," over his shoulder.

I rolled my eyes and chased after him.

***

hi, happy late easter :)

does anyone want to talk about tlou with me? lolol

stay positive. ily <3