Chapter 30

D A I S Y

"I've enrolled you in a different highschool." Ashton announces durning dinner.

I nearly choke on my drink. Spluttering and coughing I look up in alarm. "Wait, what?"

"I've enrolled you in school. Isn't that exciting?"

"No!"

"Oh, come on," Ashton tried to make me enthusiastic over this.

"I won't know anyone." I whine.

"Then make friends." Luke butted in.

"Luke." I whined.

"Luke, shut up." Ashton ordered, eliciting a whine from the blonde boy. "And Daisy, you'll be fine."

***

"Here's your schedule, dear." the kind administrator smiled at me as she handed me a paper. "And here's a map of the school. Excuse me a moment, I need to call your guide down."

I nodded and went and sat in the waiting room with one if the cushioned chairs. I could hear her voice as she called my guide. The school was huge, so I was thankful someone would be showing me where everything is.

"He's on his way." the lady told me as she sat down in her office chair.

I nodded and studied my schedule more. Oh, a guy. I hope he's cute -

The door creaks open and a body is standing over me. I look up, startled. It's Jacob.

"Daisy this is Jacob, Jacob this is Daisy." the office lady says, her eyes not looking away from her computer.

"Jacob? Hey." I smiled back at him.

"Oh, so you know each other," the lady mumbled.

"Hey."

We had texted when I got home from the mall (which was a few days ago) and hadn't stopped talking since.

He flashed me his pearly whites.

"Okay, now run along you too." the lady said. "The bell rings in soon."

Jacob held the door open for me when we left the office, and maintained a nice conversation as we walked to my locker.

"Over there's the bathrooms, that room leads to the library, that's a class for seniors." Jacob pointed out rooms as we passed. We finally stopped at my locker, where I set a few things inside that I didn't need right now.

Then we walked to our first class (we had a few classes together).

"The teacher, Mrs. Davis, is really nice." Jacob whispered as we entered the room. Eyes darted over to see who came in.

The eyes relaxed when it was only Jacob, but then widened and stared longer when they saw me.

"Ah, hello!" Mrs. Davis hopped off her stool from the front of the room. "Welcome to S.S. (South Sydney)  high. I'm Mrs. Davis, you're homeroom and first class teacher."  the lady introduced herself. She was maybe in her forties and had dirty blonde hair and kind green eyes.

"What's your name again, dear?" she asked.

"Daisy Irwin," I replied and follow Jacob to the two empty desks in the room. I sat next to him and set my bag down, happy to finally be sitting down and not relying on my wobbly legs to hold my weight.

We chatted as people walked in, staring at me and whispering.

***

Finally it was lunch time. Jacob was a sweetheart and invited me to sit with him and his friends. I sat down next to him at the dark blue table as he introduced everyone to me.

"That's Josh, Will, May, Jaz, Chris and Paige." Jacob pointed to all of his friends.

"I'm Daisy." I smiled at them all.

"You look really familiar." May commented, staring me up and down.

I fake smiled, praying she would shut up. I didn't want people to know I lived with a famous band. I didn't need fake friends who would only use me.

Jaz and I seemed to connect the most. She told me about the cute boys, and which teachers were mean or nice, and about her comical family (which she had a lot of funny stories about). She told me which people to avoid (like the popular mean girls or the drug addicts) and the "unspoken rules" among the students. Jaz didn't seem like a fake friend.

I think Macy was a fake friend.

***

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 5SOS <3

Short & horribly written but oh well.

I'd just like to say that my guinea pig is my best friend and I love her very much and she ALWAYS wants to hangout with me even when my friends don't even want to & go out without me (shady af) lmao. And she may be a butthole & poop & make a lot of noise when I try to sleep, but I still love her :-) idk why tho

There you go, a little speech for my piggie. Please vote & comment!

(also, if any of you ever need someone to talk to about your problems, I'm here. Im serious, I care for you guys, please talk to someone)

stay positive. ily <3