Chapter 42

D A I S Y

I laid in bed, scrolling through Instagram and Twitter and feeling sorry for myself. A playlist of sad songs played in the background while some sad movie played on the TV.

I was alone in my dark room. I could hear the boys laughing downstairs as they played with Maya. They were finally home for once and preferred to be with Maya rather than hangout with me. Did they still love me?

It didn't seem like it.

I was brought back to reality when I stopped on a picture of Ashton and I. It was taken in the backyard by Luke. We were in a swimsuits, my arm around his waist his his around my shoulders. I scrolled to the next picture (they were in the same tweet) which was a picture of me on Ashton's back, taken the same day.

It was a fan who had tweeted it and captioned it "that fat cow is going to break his back". I went on her account, only to find that it was strictly a hate account for me.

In another picture she zoomed in on some obvious fat on my body and made fun of it in the caption. Her account was nothing but negativity.

I felt my eyes water as I went through her account. I knew I should stop, but I couldn't.

*trigger warning*

*trigger warning*

*trigger warning*

The next thing I knew I was on my bathroom floor with blood running down my wrists and a shiny blade in my shaking hand.

***

I was a sobbing mess as I collapsed into my bed. I wrapped myself up in the blanket and cried over the things people said.

I hope Daisy dies; Ashton doesn't love her; Jacob doesn't love her; she's worthless.

I heard a knock on my door, followed by a worried voice.

"Daisy, are you okay?" Luke's voice was slightly muffled by the door.

"I'm fine," I lied, sniffling and wiping my face.

"I can hear that your crying," the door creaked open and Luke stepped inside. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I lied again, choking back a sob.

"You're not fine, what's wrong?" Luke sat down beside me and stroked my hair as I buried my face into the pillow.

"Should I get Ashton?"

I shook my head no.

Luke sighed, "Do you need a hug?"

I nodded and sniffed. I sat up and hugged him tight. Luke slowly rocked us back and fourth.

I eventually laid back down, Luke laying down beside me.

"What's wrong?" he asked for the hundredth. I played with the sleeves of the big sweatshirt I had slipped on to hide the cuts.

"Daisy -" Luke began.

"Your fans," I confessed. "Your fans hate me and all I see is hate towards me and it just upset me."

Luke was silent for a moment. "I know what it's like to get hate, but don't let it get to you. Okay?"

I nodded.

"And if this continues I will do something." Luke added.

I wiped my wet face and avoided his eye contact. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his chest. We laid there for a few minutes  until Ashton called Luke down for something.

Luke got up and walked to the door. "Oh, and, if you need someone, I'll always be there for you."

He lied.

***

foreshadowing..

Pretend I didn't say that. Anyways, I'm SO SO SO sorry this is such a short chapter but I'll try to update as soon as I can to make up for it :-)

Also, can we talk about jbh music video.. I hate Michael for crying during it :( please remember to vote & comment!

20k by Christmas? (5 days to go)