Chapter 51

IM SORRY I TRIED TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER AS LONG AS POSSIBLE.

A S H T O N

After Daisy told me what happened we went to the living room. We watched Spongebob and she fell asleep.

She looked so small and fragile.

I glanced down at the coffee table, seeng our phones sitting side by side. An idea popped into my head and I reached for her phone.

I unlocked Daisy's phone, got up, then tiptoed upstairs to my room. I heard Daisy shift around behind me, but I ignored her.

I went onto her contacts and searched for what I was looking for. I found the contact name and pushed call. She picked up after three rings.

"Hello?"

"Hi. I'm not sure if you remember me, but I'm Daisy Irwin's dad." I said into the phone.

The voice paused. "Oh, right! Daisy Irwin, how is she? What's wrong?"

"Well, two months ago Daisy moved schools and your daughter happened to move to the same one. Auburn's made Daisy's life hell." I paced back and fourth, repeatedly running a hand through my hair.

"Auburn? What has she been doing?" Auburn's mom asked.

"Well today she started a little food fight between them, and she's been spreading false rumors about Daisy and she's been bullying her."

"I thought they were friends?"

"They were - her and Auburn don't get along now, for some reason." I sighed. It really was sad, seeing how Auburn and Daisy used to be.

They did everything together. What happened?

"I'll talk to Auburn. I'm so sorry. Have a good day," Auburn's mom said. We hung up.

I went back downstairs and sat back down beside Daisy. I looked over at her and sighed.

My phone came on, showing a text.

Hey Ash, it read. I miss you, come back to America soon.

I frowned and texted back, I miss you too. But we'll be back together soon.

***

D A I S Y

Jacob and I walked into the school, greeting people we knew as we walked past. We went to our lockers, said hi to Jaz, then went to homeroom.

As I was walking in the hallway, Auburn stopped me.

"Why did you call my mom, Irwin?" Auburn hissed.

"What?" I gulped.

"You had Ashton call my mom. Why? You're a big girl, fight your own battes." Auburn glared at me.

"I didn't have Ashton call her -"

It all suddenly clicked.

I vaguely remember waking up from the nap I had yesterday after telling Ashton and seeing him leaving the room with my phone.

"He called her without me knowing," I muttered.

Auburn stormed off.

***

"Why did you call Auburn's mom?" I angrily asked Ashton the minute I got home.

"I didn't want her to keep on -"

"Stop babying me. I can fight my own battes. I shouldn't have even told you in the first place!" I cried.

Luke walked into the room. "What's with all the fighting?"

A look if hurt spread onto Ashton's face.

"Daisy, I -"

"I don't want to hear you excuses! Now Auburn hates me more and things are only going to get worse!"

"Honey, calm down." Luke came over and placed his hand on my arm. (a/n: I ship them so hard oops)

"You're not even fighting this battle!" Ashton yelled back. "This girl caused you to try to kill yourself, there's no way in hell I'd let you deal with this alone!"

I pulled away from Luke's touch and stomped up to my room, locking myself inside from the boys.

"Please open the door," Calum pleaded from outside.

"You're overreacting," came Ashton's grumpy voice.

"Ashton, shut up. You already upset her enough!" Luke cried.

I heard someone walk away and assumedt it was Ashton.

I grabbed my phone and texted the familiar contact.

Hey Auburn, meet me at the local park right now. We need to talk.

***

This is rlly short oops.

But omg, who do you think Ashton was texting? Hmm. Heidi, maybe?

Idk

But please vote & comment :-)

{Next update: (if not tomorrow) then Tuesday or Wednesday}

Also if you comment "pls update" you'll be univited from my 5sos themed birthday party

stay positive. ily <3