Chapter 56

Comment ideas for the sequel

D A I S Y

Luke and Ashton were clad in their wetsuits again the next day. I found out what for later.

"I can't believe you two are doing this," Dani rolled her eyes.

"You guys can't even surf," Bryana added.

The two boys ignored her, and continued carrying their surfboards towards the water.

"If you guys wipe out don't come crying to me," Bryana laughed, rubbing sun tan lotion onto her front side.

Dani agreed and set up an umbrella and laid three towels out. Michael set his chair up and hid under the umbrella and went on his phone. Calum was sitting beside him, also on his phone.

Dani flopped down onto the towel and began tanning. Bryana laid down beside her.

I sat up beside them and watched Luke and Ashton attempt to surf.

"Guys, look," I said, watching Luke stand up on the board as a wave puhed him along. The two girls sat up, and even Michael looked up over his phone.

Luke gave us a thumbs up, then suddenly wobbled too much and lost his balance. He fell off the board, almost hitting Ashton with it.

We busted out laughing.

"Luke, you suck!" Michael yelled once Luke resurfaced.

Luke ignored him and tried again, only to fall off the board again.

***

"Can I have bubblegum?" Calum asked the worker.

Bryana and Ashton shared a sundae, Luke got vanilla, and Michael got chocolate.

"Are you sure you don't want anything?" Ashton asked before the worker totaled up the ice creams.

"I'm sure,"

"Oh, come on!" Bryana said. "You have to get something. One ice cream won't hurt."

(an: off topic but, jbh music video just came on tv can you hear my sobs?)

I sighed. "Can I have chocolate chip cookie dough?"

I was going to regret this so much. The worker nodded and made the ice cream, then handed it to me.

(an: its at the part where michael cries fml)

The boys paid, then we all went and sat down. Michael continuously picked on Luke and tried to shove Luke's ice cream into his face, or knock it out of his hand.

"Ashton, Michael's bullying me!" Luke fake cried.

Ashton didn't even notice as he fed ice cream to his girlfriend. I felt another pang of jealousy, and began daydreaming of the gorgeous brown eyed boy who always seemed to be smiling.

I missed him.

***

"Hi, baby," Jacob's pixilated face came up on the screen of my phone.

"Hi," I was a bit tearful beaches I hadn't seen him in a few days.

"What's wrong?"

"I just miss you," I chuckled. I sat down on Luke and I's bed.

"I miss you too," Jacob smiles. "But, look, someone wants to see you,"

Jacob turned his phone, showing a little tan pug laying next to him.

"Maya! Hi, baby," I made a cringey kissy face. (an: her name was originally going to be pugsy LOL)

She seemed to recognize my voice and looked up, her eyes landing on me. Her head tipped to the side, confused by the technology.

Jacob turned it back to him.

"I cut my hair," Jacob said.

"I was wondering why you had your hood up. Am I not allowed to see?" I teased.

"Nope. You'll see it when you get back, though," Jacob said.

"Jacob!" I whined.

"It's getting late. I'm going to go to bed." Jacob yawned.

"Okay. Goodnight." I waved.

"Goodnight, Daisy. I. . ." his sentence drifted off.

I looked at him confusedly.

"I love you."

It felt like the world froze, as I sat there, staring at him like an idiot.

"I love you too." I played it off, like I hadn't just probably shït myself.

"Goodnight!" he waved. We hung up.

I fell back onto the bed, smiling up at the ceiling, thinking of the brown haired boy that said he loves me.

A knock came from the door, and then someone came in.

"Hi," Bryana said.

"Hey,"

"Ashton wanted me to ask if you wanted to watch a movie with -" Bryana cut herself off. "What's got you smiling like that?" she teased, sitting down beside me.

"My boyfriend."

"What about him?"

"He loves me,"

"Oh my God, awe!" Bryana gushed.

"I miss him,"

"In a few days you guys will be back together," Bryana  said. "But for now, live for the moment."

***

Jaisy <3

Omg, you guys, we're so close to 100k! I love you all so much, and without you guys this  book would be nothing. Thank you guys for puttingsmile on my face every day and for taking the time to comment on some random girls book :-) it means the world to me <3

please remember to vote and comment :-)

stay positive. ily <3