Chapter 96

my queens look gorgeous as always

im running out of ideas so comment minor things that could happen in the next 5 chapters pls

also.. thank you guys so much. I recently found out I had about as many reads as my favorite book on wattpad and that just blows my mind and makes me want to cry lmao

Im living my dream right now and all because of yall :) so if you've voted or commented or even read this book thank you so much and I hope you have a good day xx

***

L U K E

"Are you mad at me?"

My hand froze above the counter, right before I set the toothbrush down. I turned my head, taking in the view of Daisy sitting on the floor beside the toilet.

Her back was against the wall and her face held a sad look. She had been quiet, blankly staring down at the  floor where she had once been knelt over.

"Luke?" she said, after I had taken too long to answer.

I blinked and shook my head, coming back into reality. "No I'm not mad. Just. . . Upset. . ."

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't take it knowing there was food in my system. It made me feel disgusting and I couldn't take it."

"It's okay. . . Just, please don't do it again."

She nodded.

"Don't tell Ashton. Please."

I didn't say anything.

"I don't want him to get upset or worried."

"I won't. . . As long as you promise not to do it again."

"I promise," she looked up at me with glossy eyes and a pale face.

"Okay. . ."

***

D A I S Y

Dinner rolled around and Ashton had insisted on going out to eat. Right now everyone was getting ready, and I currently sat on the bed, watching Bryana pick out an outfit while Dani and Malina did their hair and makeup. They were all so pretty and thin. . .

And then there was me.

Dani and Malina laughed about something, and continued doing their hair. Bryana left the room to to change, and came back wearing a tight black dress that looked amazing on her.

I looked down at my thighs, which had looked disgustingly fat from laying on the bed. I self-consciously pulled my legs onto the bed and crossed them and sat Indian style.

I was just wearing blue jeans and a white festival style shirt. Nothing that made me look as good as Bryana.

"What's wrong?" she asked, sitting down beside me.

"Just tired, I guess."

"I am too. But tomorrow we're going to Bali," Bryana excitedly smiled.

***

"BUT IF YOU LIKE CAUSING TROUBLE UP IN HOTEL ROOMS, AND IF YOU LIKE HAVING SECRET LITTLE RENDEZVOUS, IF YOU LIKE TO DO THE THINGS YOU KNOW THAT WE SHOULDN’T DO. THEN BABY, I'M PERFECT. BABY, I'M PERFECT FOR –"

"Michael if you don't shut up," Ashton warned.

"Okay, okay," Michael said, reaching forward to turn the radio down.

I currently sat in the backseat with Luke while Bryana, Malina and Ashton sat behind us. Calum and Dani were in a different car with the rest of security.

"How come Michael always gets shotgun?" Luke whined to Dave who was driving.

"Because I'm better than you," Michael said, turning to look at Luke with a playful smirk. "And if I sat with Daisy you would kill me."

"Would not," Luke argued, a light blush tinting his cheeks red.

"You told me the other day that if I go near her you would –"

"I think that's enough, Michael," Luke interrupted.

Michael laughed and turned back around and faced forward.

The rest of the car ride was pretty quiet; Michael was on his phone, Malina and Bryana were quietly talking, Ashton silently listening to the conversation, and Luke and I looking out our windows.

I wondered what Luke was thin thinking about, and assumed he was thinking about what had happened in the bathroom.

Meanwhile, I was thinking about how I'd survive this meal.

I'd have to try it again.

***

hi idk where this story is going so comment ideas please

(there's only like 5 chapters left so nothing crazy)

stay positive. ily <3