Chapter 86

Dedicated to Emily <3 bc she would always bug me for a dedication and I just kept forgetting so. sorry its kinda late, love you

um so like idk if its a joke bc im still in shock and so confused (mae and victoria swear to me she's actually gone please im so upset)

~

just had the 2nd most embarrassing experience in my life

(the Colleen thing is #1. I still cry over that HemmingsDallasGrier   sadboyirwin)

also luke and daisy dating is legal!1!1! they just cant do the dirty!1!1!

and thank you for 3 million I love you all (almost as much as I love michael clifford)

***

D A I S Y

I woke up curled up against a warm body and feeling a hand repeatedly running through my hair. Once I fully woke up and came to my senses, I slowly pulled my head away from the person and looked up, meeting deep blue eyes.

The hand in my hair froze mid-stroke (a/n: that sounded really weird im so sorry) and the person tensed.

I was a little confused, had I forgotten what had happened earlier, and said, "What happened?"

(a/n: sorry for all the a/n's but does "had I forgotten" make sense?)

"I apologized about Arzaylea and we cuddled and you fell asleep. . ." Luke trailed off, a slight blush tinging his cheeks pink. "Then Ashton found us."

I almost gasped, and felt my eyes widen, but then tried to remain a calm composure and asked, "And?"

"And he threatened that if I hurt you he'd hurt me. . ." Luke trailed off again. "But I talked him into letting us be together."

I frowned and pulled away and scooted a few inches over.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked, sitting  up beside me.

"I can't be with you. I'm sorry, Luke."

"What no, Daisy, I really like you. Arzaylea means nothing –" Luke began, and suddenly the door creaked open.

I turned seeing Arzaylea herself standing in the doorway, a strange expression on her face.

"Um, hey Arzaylea. . ." Luke said, awkwardly trailing off. "We were just, um, talking about you. . ."

"Yeah, I heard," she growled, glaring at me.

"I'm gonna go," I got up and started walking towards the door.

"I can't believe you're choosing her over me," Arzaylea scoffed, looking at me with disgust.

"Bïtch," I mumbled and shoved my way past her.

"Excuse me?" she stepped to the side, blocking the exit. Arzaylea gave me a little shove and I stepped back, nearly loosing my balance.

"Move."

"No, what did you just say?"

"I said you're a bïtch. Now move," I said, crossing my arms over my chest and glaring back at her.

Those two sentences resulted in an even worse fight, Arzaylea and I now practically yelling at each other. The fight was just about to get physical when Luke practically ran over and got in between us.

"Stop fighting!"

I sighed, then stepped around Luke and slid past Arzaylea.

L U K E

Arzaylea and I watched as Daisy stepped around us and speed walked out the door and down the hallway to the living room.

Arzaylea turned back to me with a small smirk, and grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me close to her.

I winced when our lips met and wished that Arzaylea was Daisy. . .

***

"Please?"

"No."

"Please? Or I'll leave the band. . ."

"We both know you won't." someone from the management team, Adam, said.

"Please? I'm not happy," I pleaded.

"I don't care. How bad can it be? I'm not saying you have to be a couple, just act like one," Adam stubbornly said.

I felt tears, but forced them back.

"Plea –"

"No. Now, leave." he snapped.

I nodded and  shuffled out the room. In the hallway Arzaylea was leaned against the wall, examining her nails.

"You okay?" she asked as I wiped my face when a few tears escaped.

I nodded and slipped on sunglasses to hide it.

We walked down the office together, walking  a feet feet away from each other, until we got outside the office building, where fans waited.

We immediately got closer and I took her hand in mine, faking a smile to the fans.

I took pictures with them and had short, distracted conversations with them, until I couldn't hold in the tears any longer and had to leave.

***

(can we just talk about the pictures of luke and arzaylea im dead)

reminds me of that time harry, zayn, niall, louis and eleanor came out from a meeting or something and harry was crying :(

oh shït friday is the 25th.. brb crying

please vote and comment :)

stay positive. ily <3